Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gives His Thoughts On Haney's Win Over Kambosos: "Good Job, He Was More Technical"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gives His Thoughts On Haney's Win Over Kambosos: "Good Job, He Was More Technical"

After watching his undisputed world title dreams slip through his fingers, Vasiliy Lomachenko dusted himself off and worked his way back up the ranks. With the former two-time Olympic gold medalist racking up back-to-back victories since his close but clear defeat at the hands of Teofimo Lopez in 2020, George Kambosos Jr., who held the WBO, WBA, and IBF lightweight titles, selected him as a mandatory title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Devin Haney is truly interested, it's a dangerous fight. I expect Devin to move to140lbs.
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Devin cant hurt 135 pounders, how can he hurt the 140 pounders. Will he be strong enough to clinch them all night?

Comment

LOMA coming!!!!

Comment

Haney vs Kambosos part 3 if Haney can’t get Tank or Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
            Haney vs Kambosos part 3 if Haney can’t get Tank or Loma
            we don't need to see this fight 3 times - not at all. Only even slightest way would be if Haney loses at 135 and Kambo somehow became champion again - that combination is unlikely
            Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

we don't need to see this fight 3 times - not at all. Only even slightest way would be if Haney loses at 135 and Kambo somehow became champion again - that combination is unlikely
              it could be a real possibility, I think Loma just wants to become undisputed and disappear after achieving said goal assuming top rank doesn't feed him to Shakur afterwards.

Comment

Though Devin lacks knock out power, he has enough pop to keep Loma and his itsby-bitsy T-rex arms on the outside. With the long jab, his smothering hugs, quick counters, and great movement, I see Haney handling Loma to a unanimous decision. He will probably mark his face up pretty good as well, but no KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

it could be a real possibility, I think Loma just wants to become undisputed and disappear after achieving said goal assuming top rank doesn't feed him to Shakur afterwards.
                  i was responding to a poster who said he wanted to see a third Kambosos-Haney fight - i have no interest in seeing a trilogy of that matchup

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

i was responding to a poster who said he wanted to see a third Kambosos-Haney fight - i have no interest in seeing a trilogy of that matchup
                    I know and that's what I was responding to, Kambosos could well become a champion again if Loma becomes undisputed... because odds are he retires and the belts become fragmented.

Comment

Working...
                    X