Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pat McCormack, Mark Dickinson Inks Promotional Pacts With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pat McCormack, Mark Dickinson Inks Promotional Pacts With Eddie Hearn

Matchroom Boxing have completed the double signing of Tokyo 2020 Olympic Silver Medallist Pat McCormack and decorated former Team GB Podium Squad member Mark Dickinson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie should also take that Scouse Lomachenko guy from Probellum. I hope their roster gets poached hard.
    Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Eddie should also take that Scouse Lomachenko guy from Probellum. I hope their roster gets poached hard.
      I’m surprised McCormack and McGrail signed with Probellum in the first place, instead of going with either Matchroom, Queensbury or Boxxer.

Comment

Yeah McCormack going with Probellum was very surprising and never made sense bet yeah seen Pat Amateur Fights I was Impressed actually

Good Signing for Edward! First RingStar now Probellum, Schaefer haven't had any luck with starting his own Promotion he had some good fighters for RingStar too that he ultimately had to let go
        Trillz91 Trillz91 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Peter McGrail. He nearly signed with Matchroom, think he made his debut on a Matchroom show.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Yeah McCormack going with Probellum was very surprising and never made sense bet yeah seen Pat Amateur Fights I was Impressed actually

Good Signing for Edward! First RingStar now Probellum, Schaefer haven't had any luck with starting his own Promotion he had some good fighters for RingStar too that he ultimately had to let go

Probellum offered a lot of the UK Olympians great money to turn pro. They had a TV deal with Eurosport but it got cancelled due to the Kinahan links being exposed. They’re simply unable to secure their fighters dates with no TV deal so expect a mass exodus.
            sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Peter McGrail. He nearly signed with Matchroom, think he made his debut on a Matchroom show.
              He should go back there.

Comment

McCormack needs to be fast tracked. At 27 he doesn't have time to spend 2-3 years being fed "gimnes".

Comment

Working...
                X