Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Anderson Silva - Open Workouts in Glendale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul, Anderson Silva - Open Workouts in Glendale

Paul, Silva Workouts Photos Gallery - Jake "The Problem Child" Paul officially kicked off fight week in style, riding in to his open media workout on horseback much to the thrill of hundreds of fans in attendance at WaterDance Plaza in the Westgate Entertainment District just outside of Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Ariz. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anderson Silva has looked too good as of late, good speed, movement, reflexes and yet nobody has questioned his use of steroids smh I guess people think it’s natural for a 50 year old man to have those legs and reflexes. The same idiots who believed manny Pacquiao moved up 8 weight classes “naturally”
    NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

If Silva doesn't win, its show how much MMA fighters suck at boxing. They are getting beat by A YOUTUBER after being a fighter for most of their lives.

Comment

After Silva disclosed, accidentally, that he had been knocked out twice in sparring, I don't feel comfortable that his glass jaw will survive Paul.

Comment

Fun fact: Silva is the only Paul opponent with an actual a Boxing record ... I hope he smothers the Youtube fraud ...
          TBOXING245 TBOXING245 likes this.

Comment

jake paul is a circus he's not a real boxer he's an amateur in disguise and silva is 47 that says a lot about paul's confidence punching power is useless if you don't hit the target he loses badly against silva his circus will stop he's a rich cherry picker who pays boxers to get attention and train but he can't fight in his place silva by decision and mexican race sparrow fistology you should have been ashamed to talk about many paquiao who have been champions in the 8th division stay in mexico I knock you out in a ring the sparrow

Comment

MexicanFistology keyboard warrior

Comment

If Jack thinking about KSI all the time if will lose this

Comment

The fight might be cancelled.

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...x84eWrydjnRNvA
                  https://twitter.com/ESPNRingside/sta...mkc9snkf9tb4dg
                  The related speech: https://twitter.com/UnderratedZ7/sta...P0wBoE8EyFGtRQ

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
                    The same idiots who believed manny Pacquiao moved up 8 weight classes “naturally”
                    We didn't know what Alex was putting in his shakes. But we ASSURE you.......he is natural.

Comment

Working...
                    X