Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Could Face Eubank Jr, Brook or Go For World Title, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Could Face Eubank Jr, Brook or Go For World Title, Says Shalom

Former WBO junior middleweight champion Liam Smith is looking for the biggest fight possible, according to his promoter Ben Shalom of BOXXER.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought brook was retired

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
      The Boxxer stable still appears shallow, what with the catchweights and constant attempts to reanimate Kell Brook's corpse
      mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

The Boxxer stable still appears shallow, what with the catchweights and constant attempts to reanimate Kell Brook's corpse
        Sky will have enough clout to put fights on that will save Shalom for now but those awful live musical performances make me yearn for Hearn!

Comment

"Another possible option is former world champion Kell Brook, who announced his retirement from the sport in May. Brook saw action at the start of the year when he knocked out domestic rival Kell Brook. He is reportedly considering the possibility of a ring return"

that must have been some KO
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

Sky will have enough clout to put fights on that will save Shalom for nowbut those awful live musical performances make me yearn for Hearn!
            In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again??

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              "Another possible option is former world champion Kell Brook, who announced his retirement from the sport in May. Brook saw action at the start of the year when he knocked out domestic rival Kell Brook. He is reportedly considering the possibility of a ring return"

The 'ring return', itself, only the result of having hit himself so hard that he's still flying round the world in a straight line projected to land back in the same ring.

Boxxer can't announce a fight date until a team of astrophysicists, meteorologists and calculus experts come back with some estimate of when he'll land.
              Last edited by P to the J; 10-27-2022, 07:37 AM.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
                Brook has been piping Ebanie Bridges, he's going to get rinsed with the divorce settlement and child support. He's coming back for sure.

And isn't he already back in training? I'm sure that roid head Ingle mentioned it a few weeks ago.
                Last edited by Zoffeler; 10-27-2022, 07:57 AM.
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

People claim that Eubank Junior has not been in big fights or took on big challengers.

Eubank Junior has been in multiple big fights, domestic and at world level.

Degale, Groves, Saunders, O'sullivan, Williams, Abraham and more.

Liam Smith would be another big fight etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

I’m saying man. The proof reading on these articles is something else.
                    P to the J P to the J Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X