Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: Zepeda Is Just A One-Dimensional Fighter That's Gonna Apply A Lot Of Pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz: Zepeda Is Just A One-Dimensional Fighter That's Gonna Apply A Lot Of Pressure

William Zepeda has rapidly emerged as a lightweight to watch. The unbeaten Mexican southpaw has caught the attention of Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz, who believes there is something he can exploit in their upcoming clash this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a lot more fun than Haney-Diaz.

Zepeda has more pop than craft, but the fading Jo Jo is there to be hit. The contender by UD or stoppage.

Comment

Diaz about to take this L.

Comment

Diaz got a major court case this week and not one person of the media has said anything. Don’t know how you stay focused with something serious as that lingering so that’s one reason I’m picking Zepada.

Comment

Jojo has been in with better than Zepeda, only smaller. Jojo by experienced decision.

Comment

Zepeda by late K.O or clear decision. Man Zepeda looks huge.
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
              Diaz got a major court case this week and not one person of the media has said anything. Don’t know how you stay focused with something serious as that lingering so that’s one reason I’m picking Zepada.
              Sounds like they're expecting to win. The case was brought forward by the lawyer of Ralph Heredia, Diaz's former manager whom Diaz is currently suing for stealing money. Also the victim is suing for damages only and asking for 150K.

Comment

Originally posted by The Casual View Post

Sounds like they're expecting to win. The case was brought forward by the lawyer of Ralph Heredia, Diaz's former manager whom Diaz is currently suing for stealing money. Also the victim is suing for damages only and asking for 150K.
                I'm still leaning towards Zepeda as well though.

Comment

Don't know why promoters no longer promote fights via face offs.

Face Off should always be a standard promoting tool in boxing like in the UK. Like what Diaz is saying here would best be intriguing if both fighters are facing each other.

It's similar to Eubank Jr saying, "When you got a killer in front of you...when you got a barbarian savage in front of you, you can't fight him like you fight Chris Algieri," in response to Benn saying, "I'll meet you head on..."
                  Last edited by brettWall; 10-26-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Zepeda is a beast. Not only does he know how to fight, but he also has good defensive skills, when he wants to use them. He likes to fight and brawl instead.

I don't give my boy JoJo much of a chance. I expect it to be brutal for him, maybe cuts by legal punches. Zepeda is a strong volume puncher. Diaz is now damaged goods. He's an opponent.
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X