Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: European Title Meant A Lot To Me; Crawford Opportunity Came, We Had To Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: European Title Meant A Lot To Me; Crawford Opportunity Came, We Had To Take It

David Avanesyan has officially moved on to the next phase of his career. The streaking welterweight contender landed a premium opportunity to next face WBO titlist and pound-for-pound entrant Terence 'Bud' Crawford. The bout will take place on December 10, live on BLK Prime Pay-Per-View from CHI Health Center in Crawford's hometown Omaha, Nebraska. The tradeoff is having to abandon a previously scheduled November 19 fight with Spain's Jon Miguez, and with it the EBU (European Boxing Union) title he was due to defend for the sixth time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David is a very solid fighter who turned his career around and deserves this opoortunity. I expect Bud to be too tough for him but he will get a shot at the best and will get a good payday too. I’m very disappointed that it looks like we’ll never see Bud-Spence
    ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

It’s not David’s fault that Terrence Crawford chose him as his next opponent. Terrence is used to fighting either really small guys like Gamboa or washed up over the hill guys like Amir Kahn and Porter And Kell Brook. I can’t believe some of these boxing “experts” actually had this clown as the number 1 p4p hahahahahahahahahahab
      Last edited by MexicanFistology; 10-26-2022, 08:50 AM.
      Silence Silence Oregonian Oregonian like this.

Comment

It shouldn’t be a disappointment tho. We’re used to Crawford fighting only over the hill washed up ex champions. Maybe in 6 years Terrence will actually be interested
        Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
        It’s not David’s fault that Terrence Crawford chose him as his next opponent. Terrence is used to fighting either really small guys like Gamboa or washed up over the hill guys like Amir Kahn and Porter And Kell Brook. I can’t believe some of these boxing “experts” actually had this clown as the [NODE="1"]NODE] p4p hahahahahahahahahahab

Comment

I hope people will buy this fight. The price point is good and I'm looking forward to it. If PBC is willing to put Spence in with a decent opponent for 39.95 I'll buy that one too. Let's all support reasonably priced ppv cards to show they can bring in good #s.
          ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Thank you Mr Crawford for wasting Spence's time

Comment

This is Bud’s equivalent of fighting Danny Garcia or Yordenis Ugas, two wheel-spinning bouts from Spence where the outcome was never in doubt.

When cynical “advisors” and promoters control the sport we get every fight except the ones we want to see.

Comment

Could be fighting for undisputed, but Crawford wants to compete for the European title instead.

Comment

u are part of this prime experiment, whatever is going on with this new app, could be money laundered cash u getting paid with who knows

Comment

Bud got paid and the other side sicc sicc LOL

They thought they could give Bud scraps and look down upon him like take it peasant LOL

HOW THAT STRATEGY WORK OUT CLOWNS!!!
                    ptek ptek MCFM MCFM like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X