Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Confident He Will Stop John Ryder: He's Too Small For 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker Confident He Will Stop John Ryder: He's Too Small For 168

ZACH PARKER VIEWS his forthcoming collision with John Ryder as the fight that will propel him onto the super middleweight top table and he believes he will knockout his North London rival.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His Jacobs win is better than your entire career. Jacobs is legit LHW in the ring.

I am rooting for Ryder. He is very underrated fighter. He likes to fight at slow pace with low output and high accuracy. He got robbed against Callum too.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
      His Jacobs win is better than your entire career. Jacobs is legit LHW in the ring.

I am rooting for Ryder. He is very underrated fighter. He likes to fight at slow pace with low output and high accuracy. He got robbed against Callum too.
      Know F’ all about Parker, but same on Ryder. He’s decent and been unlucky

Comment

Watched Parker on the amateur scene , his success comes as no surprise. Ryder is an handful but I expect Zack to win but may have to go the course.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Know F’ all about Parker, but same on Ryder. He’s decent and been unlucky
          He clearly beat Callum and Fielding and got robbed. Both fights are 8-4 for Ryder. He also beat Jacobs 7-5 imo after Jacobs switched to southpaw stance. His only legit losses are Saunders and Blackwell imo. Even his legit loss, he gave close fight to Saunders. He is like Canelo. Low output, low work rate, high accuracy, and good body shots.

His stats were against Callum is incredible. He outlanded Callum by 34 punches despite threw 273 less punches. His punch accuracy was f**kin 49%. Canelo's accuracy on Callum was 57% at his phenomenal performance. Just 8% difference.

https://boxstat.co/bout/2918941/call...-vs-john-ryder

He should have got only 2-3 losses and should have got decision over Callum and Fielding. He also beat Jacobs by better and cleaner power punches and better accuracy. Casuals thought that Jacobs won because of jabs.

He is second most underrated fighter just behind Caleb Plant.

Comment

I really like watching Ryder fight - that nice compact style and standing in the pocket and not afraid to throw with his opponents.

He beat Smith pretty easily for me. Maybe Smith was off but I feel like unless Smith could find a big shot he would have a nightmare against Ryder. He couldn't find a home for big body shots and got punished himself inside and could not get the leverage on his own shots when cramped for room. Smith also isn't much of a jabber.

literally never seen Parker fight. On paper this looks like his first real test against a fighter we know is good.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-26-2022, 09:04 AM.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

He clearly beat Callum and Fielding and got robbed. Both fights are 8-4 for Ryder. He also beat Jacobs 7-5 imo after Jacobs switched to southpaw stance. His only legit losses are Saunders and Blackwell imo. Even his legit loss, he gave close fight to Saunders. He is like Canelo. Low output, low work rate, high accuracy, and good body shots.

His stats were against Callum is incredible. He outlanded Callum by 34 punches despite threw 273 less punches. His punch accuracy was f**kin 49%. Canelo's accuracy on Callum was 57% at his phenomenal performance. Just 8% difference.

https://boxstat.co/bout/2918941/call...-vs-john-ryder

He should have got only 2-3 losses and should have got decision over Callum and Fielding. He also beat Jacobs by better and cleaner power punches and better accuracy. Casuals thought that Jacobs won because of jabs.

He is second most underrated fighter just behind Caleb Plant.
              Never spotted that at the time, but that’s a great stat

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I really like watching Ryder fight - that nice compact style and standing in the pocket and not afraid to throw with his opponents.

He beat Smith pretty easily for me. Maybe Smith was off but I feel like unless Smith could find a big shot he would have a nightmare against Ryder. He couldn't find a home for big body shots and got punished himself inside and could not get the leverage on his own shots when cramped for room. Smith also isn't much of a jabber.

literally never seen Parker fight. On paper this looks like his first real test against a fighter we know is good.
                Parker is okay he's big an got power an there are skills there but nothing mind blowing about him I remember him a few years ago fighting for the British title and he gotta massive gift decision in that fight an yeah he was fighting majority of the fight with a hurt shoulder after injuring it early in the fight but still he lost it was a terrible decision an the guy he fought retired over it.
                GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Parker is okay he's big an got power an there are skills there but nothing mind blowing about him I remember him a few years ago fighting for the British title and he gotta massive gift decision in that fight an yeah he was fighting majority of the fight with a hurt shoulder after injuring it early in the fight but still he lost it was a terrible decision an the guy he fought retired over it.
                  Daryl Williams. It was one of the worst robberies I’ve seen and made worse by fact Terry O Connor had Parker winning wide . Parker was fighting injured with one arm and telling his corner it wasn’t going well but they seemed to know he’d already won.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Never spotted that at the time, but that’s a great stat
                    I wanna see Canelo vs Ryder in Wembley on May 7. Beating Ryder "clearly" is difficult. He deserves the payday because he beat Jacobs who is clear of all of PBC bums.

Comment

Working...
                    X