Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Troy Williamson, Josh Kelly - Face To Face at Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Troy Williamson, Josh Kelly - Face To Face at Press Conference

Williamson, Kelly Press Conference Photos Gallery - Heating debate over British gold began as talk of ending careers erupted during today's launch conference ahead of the epic North East battle for the British Super Welterweight Championship confirmed between Darlington's Troy Williamson (19-0-1, 14KOs) and Sunderland's Josh Kelly (12-1-1, 7 KOs) at the Utilita Arena, Newcastle on Friday December 2, live on Channel 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know what Josh can do, he clowns around too much. My theory is, if he can half way succeed clowning around, maybe he can do better if he gets serious. Flash is ok, when you can afford it. That lazy left, swinging at his waist is going to get him hurt. Williamson might be too classical for Josh. Old school vs pose school.
    gluvsup gluvsup likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      I don't know what Josh can do, he clowns around too much. My theory is, if he can half way succeed clowning around, maybe he can do better if he gets serious. Flash is ok, when you can afford it. That lazy left, swinging at his waist is going to get him hurt. Williamson might be too classical for Josh. Old school vs pose school.
      He is sort of like Blair the Flair lol. A white version. If he just boxed and let his natural and physical qualities shine through, he would win. He could have beaten Avenesyan with just solid boxing. Same with blair and Roche.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

He is sort of like Blair the Flair lol. A white version. If he just boxed and let his natural and physical qualities shine through, he would win. He could have beaten Avenesyan with just solid boxing. Same with blair and Roche.
        Blair leaves his chin out in the air too much and I knew Rocha was going to catch him and end it. Blair gets caught flush too much.

Comment

The rebuilding of Kelly hasn’t gone swimmingly, TBH, and I like the kid.

Booth, who recklessly steered him into the freight train of Avanesyan, either can’t teach him new tricks or Kelly won’t learn.

Worse, the weight increase has taken speed off him—an edge that was, frankly, his main tool. And last time out he couldn’t make weight.

With so much promise it’s sad to think he’s fighting on borrowed time. It will take a good showing at domestic level to change that perception.

Comment

Working...
          X