Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ernesto Mercado Wants Top Contenders After Stopping Jayson Velez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ernesto Mercado Wants Top Contenders After Stopping Jayson Velez

Rising star, Ernesto "Tito" Mercado (8-0, 8 KOs) captured the vacant super lightweight NABA Silver title this past Saturday when he stopped former world title challenger, Jayson Velez (30-10-1, 21 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see this kid fight on TV to see what all the hype is about. So for he’s passing the text on paper. Need to see him live. For what I’m ready he’s legit and can be a player in the lightweight or super lightweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
      I want to see this kid fight on TV to see what all the hype is about. So for he’s passing the text on paper. Need to see him live. For what I’m ready he’s legit and can be a player in the lightweight or super lightweight division.
      Tito's legit.
      I saw him through the Amateurs.
      He made it to the Olympic qualifiers but pulled out.

The kid has good power , a nice jab and good amateur experience.
      Only thing questionable is his chin

Comment

If I was Goldenboy I would do everything possible to sign this kid , he's exactly the type of talent they need . Dude is legit getting a stoppage victory over Jayson Velez is Impressive for a 20 year old with less then 10 fights.

Comment

Working...
        X