Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm The Most Dominant, I'm The Greatest Woman of All Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I'm The Most Dominant, I'm The Greatest Woman of All Time!

WBA, WBO, IBF, WBC middleweight champion Claressa Shields will pursue the biggest challenges out there in 2023. Earlier this month, Shields picked up the biggest win of her career when he fought past amateur rival Savannah Marshall before sold-out crowd at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And nobody can do anything about it!

Comment

And still nobody cares about what you want to call yourself.
      petero petero thack thack like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        And still nobody cares about what you want to call yourself.
        2 million viewers buddy, breaking Amanda Serrano vs. Katie Taylor's record 1.5 million. You said women can't sell, still hating on the G.W.O.A.T's box-office success; why so much attention from a casual that claims to not care or watch women's boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

2 million viewers buddy, breaking Amanda Serrano vs. Katie Taylor's record 1.5 million. You said women can't sell, still hating on the G.W.O.A.T's box-office success; why so much attention from a casual that claims to not care or watch women's boxing?
          1st fight you called right in about 3 years. So now you are 1 & 55. Great job 1inchCock
          richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

& u wish u were a man & u couldnt make any money in america

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Box-office LOL it was free, no one in the UK is getting 2M PPV buys and certainly not a women's card.

To put this is perspective Hughie Fury vs Sexton done 2.9M and it was a nothing fight, not the apparent best of the best in the division... and boxing isn't even popular like that in the UK.
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 thack thack like this.

Comment

If you have to say it yourself, over and over and over, you probably haven't convinced everyone. GOAT of women's boxing isn't saying much to begin with. It's right up there with the GOAT women's bowler or golfer, no one cares.
                dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

She must have not heard of my baby Amanda Serrano. Serrano's the GWOAT.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

1st fight you called right in about 3 years. So now you are 1 & 55. Great job 1inchCock
                    Claressa Shields Slams Peter Fury – “You Had One Fight And You Lost”

https://boxing-social.com/news/clare...-and-you-lost/

I actually have a win, unlike what your pitiful ''career'' ( 0 -1- 0.) , Peter. I bet you even took a dive, the first fight you were ever in.
                    Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X