Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury, Crawford Announcements Deflate Late-2022: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury, Crawford Announcements Deflate Late-2022: Weekend Afterthoughts

The first half of 2022 was one of the best six-month stretches for the sport of boxing in the 21st century. Boxing fans were treated to the consolidation of the lightweight and Jr. middleweight championships, an upset of the sport's biggest star, additional title unification at bantamweight, Jr. lightweight, welterweight, middleweight, and light heavyweight, a monster heavyweight stadium show, and arguably the biggest women's fight of all-time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We can only hope that Fury, Bud, and Spence all are plugged in enough to fully understand the level of public dissatisfaction. Will that change their future decisions? I have no idea, but they certainly need to know how disappointing this is for their fan bases and their legacies.
    We certainly should be celebrating the fighters that take the hard fights!
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
      We can only hope that Fury, Bud, and Spence all are plugged in enough to fully understand the level of public dissatisfaction. Will that change their future decisions? I have no idea, but they certainly need to know how disappointing this is for their fan bases and their legacies.
      We certainly should be celebrating the fighters that take the hard fights!
      I hope you're right. They can't possibly think they'll get away with this next time.

I've never been one to call for boycotts. If you want to watch and can afford it, buy it. But I'll be making an exception for Fury v Chisora. I'd quite like to watch, I can afford it, but I won't be contributing to this kind of matchmaking. It's an insult to boxing fans.

If you keep paying, they'll keep doing it.

Comment

Well said to both posts, agreed!

Comment

I hate when boxers dare to be great!

​​​​

Comment

The Kinahan crime Family Boys (Crawford and fury) really ****ed up everything

Comment

"In this case, all indications point to Crawford being the one to ultimately walk away from the table. Whatever Crawford didn’t like about the Spence fight, whether monetarily, contractually, or in terms of scheduling, he emerged with his backup plan and moved on."

F--k Bud Crawford! Spence vs. Boots! MAN UP!

Arum Says Fury Vs Usyk Talks Will Begin This Week
              10/23/2022

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...is-week/253041

Comment

Duckford is fighting a opponent that already got knocked out by the guy he just knocked out

Comment

Feels like Crawford will never see his money from this random streaming app or whatever it is

Comment

I am not one that desire a boxing event not do good economically. But the Fury and Crawford upcoming fights I hope they flop so they don't try to sell us crap like this.

You can only hope that the underdog pulls out a miracle and comes out as the victor.

Comment

Working...
                    X