Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Simms Stuns Kenzie Morrison With Unanimous Decision in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Simms Stuns Kenzie Morrison With Unanimous Decision in Kansas

Memorial Hall, Kansas City, Kansas - In the main event of Triller's "Sons of Legends" card, heavyweight Robert Simms (12-3-1, 3 KOs), 38-years-old, pulled off an upset when he outboxed Kenzie Morrison (20-1-2, 18 KOs), son of former heavyweight champion Tommy "The Duke" Morrison, to secure an eight round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Must be hard living in a legends shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
      Must be hard living in a legends shadow.
      Yes. Just ask Chavez Jr.

Comment

I didnt know that Castillo had a son who was in professional boxing.

I heard of Duran's long ago. Clearly, they're not at their dad's level of boxing skill, and probably not with that talent. But credit to them for trying in this most difficult of sports.

Morrison, tough loss. His dad was a real big puncher, exciting whether he won or lost, and won a title. I won't forget the brutal fight with Ray Mercer, and his clever boxing victory against Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I didnt know that Castillo had a son who was in professional boxing.

I heard of Duran's long ago. Clearly, they're not at their dad's level of boxing skill, and probably not with that talent. But credit to them for trying in this most difficult of sports.

Morrison, tough loss. His dad was a real big puncher, exciting whether he won or lost, and won a title. I won't forget the brutal fight with Ray Mercer, and his clever boxing victory against Foreman.
          I completely forgot this card was on this weekend, but heard of Castillo Jr when it was announced, but after looking at his record .. losses to 1-2 (now 6-16) , 0-11 (now 6-21-1) , & 2-1-1 TKO’d in this fight (now 7-1-1, but hasn’t fought since 2017) is probably why no one really knows of him.

From highlights , Cunningham Jr is the only guy to really keep an eye on, and Simms possibly rematching Moses Johnson from the Shobox card this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X