Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro Breaks Down And Stops Jeremy Cuevas In 7th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Fierro Breaks Down And Stops Jeremy Cuevas In 7th Round

Angel Fierro lived up to his promise of bringing the pain. The rising lightweight contender used brute strength to overwhelm Philadelphia's Jeremy Cuevas en route to a seventh-round stoppage. No knockdowns were scored in the entertaining DAZN co-feature, though a volley of unanswered
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was a devastating defeat for Jeremy Cuevas, Angel Fierro was hitting him with so many punches.
    That toward's the end of the fight that Cuevas' head was looking like a human speed bag.
    Swiveling around his neck in a continuous whiplash motion, the referee's stoppage was more than warranted.

Comment

Cuevas a tough warrior but Fierro is a heavy hitter (ask Alberto Machado). Cuevas was valiant I'm his efforts but I didn't like his body's reaction to those bombs the Mexican slugger was detonating on him.

Entertaining, violent fight. I hope Cuevas comes back from the loss as he's a likable personality.

Comment

Working...
      X