Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Aims For Showcase Win Against Fabio Wardley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Aims For Showcase Win Against Fabio Wardley

Two heavyweights collide when the current IBF International champion Nathan Gorman (19-1, 13 KOs) comes head-to-head with Fabio Wardley (13-0, 12 KOs) for the British championship during the Dillian Whyte vs. Jermaine Franklin card on November 26.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Gorman loses to Wardley he will be relegated to David Allen or Sam Sexton status as a domestic level journeyman. Dubois leaped by him & now Wardley is trying to do the same.

Comment

As much trouble as Wardley had with Molina... I don't see him getting past Gorman. Just my 37 cents worth.

Comment

Wardley gets hit way to much with big shots and don’t seem quite motivated at times but if you can’t take some punishment or out work him forget about it!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          As much trouble as Wardley had with Molina... I don't see him getting past Gorman. Just my 37 cents worth.
          As much flack as Molina gets the one thing he has is power. He never had the best chin dating back to when Arreola blitzed him in a round. In recent years he seems to look for a place to lay down when the heat gets turned up in the kitchen. He was once a decent C+ level fighter who could give guys tough rounds but those days were long gone by the time he fought Wardley…
          Last edited by joe strong; 10-22-2022, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X