Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I'll Fight Any Champion Who Gives Me The Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I'll Fight Any Champion Who Gives Me The Opportunity

Mauricio Lara has vowed to take his frustrations out on Jose Sanmartin and send a warning to the world featherweight champions when they clash at the Plaza de Toros Arroyo in Mexico City on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There was no IBF title at stake in Josh Warrington vs. Mauricio Lara, yet we have seen the ravenous hunger in Lara; which produced one of the most violent KO's at featherweight, ever.

Although the WBA showdown with Leigh Wood did not materialize, Lara is going to be due at the IBF. Which is pretty funny, because Josh did a 180 vs. Lara in the ring and in some way fell on the IBF, after he abandoned it instead of facing Kid Galad. They should have declared Warrington the winner vs. Lara, even as he slept.

Comment

Lara is one bad mudda fuka!

Comment

I get where he’s coming from. It’s not far fetched to think that warrington’s head was used as a weapon that night.
        KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

“Now we know that there are two Englishman who have run away from a Mexican."

Just wait until Sid-Knee reads this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I'll hold for this one.

Comment

Warrington has no desire or intention to face Lara again.

Comment

Who are the Englishmen who have supposedly run away?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Who are the Englishmen who have supposedly run away?
                  Warrington and Wood?

Comment

Warrington and Wood?
                    Warrington fought Lara for a second time but Lara was stupid in throwing his head behind his punches which caused all the head clashes. That's his fault. Warrington didn't want to hang around as it was thought that Lara would be out for some time in letting the cuts heal. Warrington then took the world title fight which any sane person would. He now has to fight the mandatory in Lopez.

Lara even says in this piece that he believes Wood's injury is legitimate. How then can he run away from the fight? It's not Wood's fault the WBA then came and called for the Super/Regular title to be sorted out. If Wood didn't accept it, he'd be stripped.

Neither of them ran away. Lara is just getting way ahead of himself here and talking shlt. If he actually believed some of the nonsense he comes out with, why is he fighting absolute garbage? None of the opponents are even decent fringe guys. They're shlt. It's to make Lara look good like they're doing over at PBC with Cruz knocking over shot fighters and Featherweights. When they step up, they'll be sent back to where they came from. Them being known is based on nothing but fluff. It's fake. Cruz lost to Davis which doesn't make you a somebody. Lara while really active fought a fighter who had been out 17 months in an environment where he couldn't train properly due to the pandemic and the shutdowns all over the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X