Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Vows That His True Potential Will Be On Display Against Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Vows That His True Potential Will Be On Display Against Bivol

By Tris Dixon - "He's a good fighter," Gilberto Ramirez said of his November 5 opponent, Dmitriy Bivol. "He beat one of the greatest in boxing [Canelo Alvarez], one of my guys from my country, but I will take revenge on November 5." Ramirez challenges light-heavyweight champion Bivol at the Ethiad Arena in Abu Dhabi next month in the biggest bout
    [Click Here To Read More]

maBivol has an amazing work rate!

Comment

I expect a good fight, but Zurdo Ramirez will prevail

Comment

Honestly it depends on how much Zurdo weighs fight night. As I recall people were negging on Zurdo for fight night weigh in of 200+ pounds.

Comment

I think the fight will appear sort of equal but after a few rds when Bivol gets the rhythm of the fight he'll pull ahead.

Comment

I think Bivol could stop him.

Comment

If the Ramirez from the Jesse Hart match decided to turn up, it would be a wide UD decision for Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                I think the fight will appear sort of equal but after a few rds when Bivol gets the rhythm of the fight he'll pull ahead.
                Totally agree with you, bivol is that sort of fighter

Comment

As I said, he's like a fresher version of Barrera. These guys are almost carbon copies.

I believe the flow of the fight will be similar with the difference a younger/fresher Ramirez can come forward and weather the combos better so he'll still push forward.

Bivol SD. They have one card for Ramirez on the sidelines. Don't want him to take a wide UD. Also, the dirty part of boxing is, a ton of money is on the table if Canelo decides he'll try Bivol again. EVEN more marketable if Bivol has Ramirez's scalp, one of the 2 Mexicans chasing Canelo. Bivol isn't turning down 8 figure

44-1
                  Last edited by hhh1200; 10-22-2022, 06:28 AM.
                  JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

I don't see Ramirez beating Bivol.
                    Bivol has good pop, a good jab , a decent chin and has fought better fighters than Zurdo.

Beterbiev would trash Zurdo in 5.
                    yoshik yoshik likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X