Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor Out-Works Marlon Harrington, Wins Unanimous Decision In 'ShoBox' Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor Out-Works Marlon Harrington, Wins Unanimous Decision In 'ShoBox' Co-Feature

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Marquis Taylor got credit for his work this time around. Eight months after his dubious draw with Paul Kroll, the junior middleweight won an eight-round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Detroit native Marlon Harrington on Friday night. Judges Jacklyn Atkins (79-73), Anthony Lundy (80-72) and Joseph Pasquale (79-73) all scored their fight for Taylor by wide distances.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor is a cool cat . He's the kind of boxer I love. His defense is great. His boxing IQ is really nice. He has no power but he's not running around. He's taking it right to the power punchers and still not in any danger of getting blasted out. He fills in the spaces really nice. Im not sure who he reminds me of. I wanna say Tony Harrison but Im not sure that's quite right. Rashidi?
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-22-2022, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X