Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson Silva Putting in Work For Jake Paul Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anderson Silva Putting in Work For Jake Paul Clash

Anderson Silva training camp Photos Gallery - A longtime trainer, a new trainer and family dynamics played a big role in helping Anderson "The Spider" Silva wrap up training camp on a positive note in advance of the UFC legend's mega fight against international superstar and undefeated boxer Jake "The Problem Child" Paul October 29 at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Ariz., in an event co-produced by Most Valuable Promotions and SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT). (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

One thing I love about Silva is that he comes in and respects boxing. He respected boxing while Chavez Jr. disrespected.

. If Jake Paul lets up at all and disrespects the training and doesn't take someone with Silva's IQ seriously, it could get complicated. Should be assumed that Silva carries a champion mentality in whatever he's going to do.

Comment

Man, I hope I'm wrong, but I fear Silva is going to suffer a serious beating.

Comment

I don't know much about Silva except he comes from the martial arts world but he looks old as hell!

Comment

He looks every bit of 47+ 10 and this an embarrassment to a great sport there making a mockery out of.

Comment

He's shown to have very good boxing skills and comes into the ring well-prepared. I think this will go his way.

Comment

Silva beat Chavez Jr. recently and has good hand speed and decent fundamentals but even a single mistake can lead to a vicious knock out by the hands of Jake Paul.

Comment

Silva is old but he's a real professional.

Comment

he still looks pretty fresh for an old guy to me, maybe its the bald head and white, hes a legend in his sport, cant say anything bad about him

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    One thing I love about Silva is that he comes in and respects boxing. He respected boxing while Chavez Jr. disrespected.

. If Jake Paul lets up at all and disrespects the training and doesn't take someone with Silva's IQ seriously, it could get complicated. Should be assumed that Silva carries a champion mentality in whatever he's going to do.
                    Exactly! Sylva hasn't been able to produce a sustain offense and put combinations together for a decade now. It's like RJJ after Ruis.. Sylva has a punchers chance (hit harder than folks think). He's also used to big guys hanging on him so there is a very very small chance for Anderson.

Sad that he needs to do this to get the $ he should've earned as Pride/UFC etc champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X