Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaiah Steen: I Know Agbeko Is A Power-Puncher, But I'm Going To Shock The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaiah Steen: I Know Agbeko Is A Power-Puncher, But I'm Going To Shock The World

Isaiah Steen's first fight in 15 months will come against a more proven puncher than he originally agreed to fight Friday night in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t really shock the world when you’re the favorite to win. Should be a interesting matchup though

Comment

99.9999% of the world doesn't even know who they are

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        Can’t really shock the world when you’re the favorite to win. Should be a interesting matchup though
        Hopefully it's a reverse shock. I put some money on Agbeko via KO
        edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Hopefully it's a reverse shock. I put some money on Agbeko via KO
          Not a bad bet. He’s not the best of boxers, but he’s solid & is definitely a big puncher
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
            99.9999% of the world doesn't even know who they are
            That’s why it’s on Shobox, tons of prospect have gone on to become big names from it. Not saying anyone on this card will, but who knows

Comment

That’s why it’s on Shobox, tons of prospect have gone on to become big names from it. Not saying anyone on this card will, but who knows
              I was just referring to the shock the world part. Should be a good fight though

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

I was just referring to the shock the world part. Should be a good fight though
                Oh gotcha, that statement is true lol

Comment

Not a bad bet. He’s not the best of boxers, but he’s solid & is definitely a big puncher
                  Rats.

Agbeko by decision was the lone outcome I didn't bet on... I even put a tenner on a draw. Stupid me, I should have known better.

Comment

Working...
                  X