Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Aims To Have Three Fights in 2023 - But Joshua is Not One of Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Aims To Have Three Fights in 2023 - But Joshua is Not One of Them

Tyson Fury says he plans to box three times in 2023 but says none of them will be against Anthony Joshua, whom he says has blown his chance of ever facing him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His biggest fights of next year will be up against a Rorschach test and a straitjacket, the ****ing loony

Comment

I like Fury, but he is a liar. Nothing he says is true. He had been retired like 3 times.

I don`t expect anything from him.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        I like Fury, but he is a liar. Nothing he says is true. He had been retired like 3 times.

I don`t expect anything from him.
        I echo those sentiments on all ends. Imagine actually living with him. It’d be like riding a carousel in the Pacific during typhoon season
        Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

I understand this warm up with Del , Undisputed with Uysk and then a Wembley Stadium fight with Joe Joyce. Joshua by his own accounts is going his own way and with back to back losses and the embarrassing and painful breakdown in the ring it's going to be difficult enough with out Fury on his case.
          landotter landotter Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Warren was able to work with Finkel and Haymon, but couldn't work with Hearn. What does that say about Hearn?

Comment

If Fury fights Usyk twice and Joyce or Dubois after that, that would be fine for me. A nice run.

Comment

I don't think Joshua is ready for that fight. Otherwise, it could have been announced already this december.
                mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  If Fury fights Usyk twice and Joyce or Dubois after that, that would be fine for me. A nice run.
                  Do you think he will?

I could have believed it until he said it. Once Fury says something, expect it to be untrue.
                  landotter landotter Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Good to hear, I hope Fury keeps his word.

Comment

Working...
                    X