Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bill Haney on Devin: "He's One Of The Greats In The Making"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bill Haney on Devin: "He's One Of The Greats In The Making"

From the moment Devin Haney picked up his first pair of boxing gloves nearly two decades ago, Bill Haney, Devin's father and trainer, believed that his son would leave an indelible mark before it was all set and done. While the 23-year-old is still in the infancy stages of his career, he continues to prove his father right.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For a defensive minded, scared boxer who constantly holds and avoids exchanges, Haney gets hit alot.

Im just looking forward to seeing somebody beat his ass real good. Extremely boring and bad for Boxing.

Comment

If he beats Loma or Shakur I would say that is true. One of the greats in the making.
      MexicanFistology MexicanFistology likes this.

Comment

This era of boxing is frustrating. I don't recall the fathers of hagler, hearns, Duran, Holmes etc, always telling us how great their kids were. I really appreciated no Internet back then so we weren't inundated with such garbage .

Comment

Snitchin' Bill needs to chill.

Comment

Devin definitely has skills. The lead right hand was there all night. He had kambosis ready to go and didn't finish him in the tenth round. The comparison to Mayweather is laughable.

Comment

"In addition to Lomachenko, the likes of Shakur Stevenson, Ryan Garcia, and a long list of other top contenders, are foaming at the mouth as they patiently wait their turn"

who writes this crap? None of them are foaming at the mouth.

Comment

In my opinion… one has to knock opponents out if not knock them out at least have the referee stop the match…TKO
                not yet a pound for pound fighter as of yet
                in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
                  This era of boxing is frustrating. I don't recall the fathers of hagler, hearns, Duran, Holmes etc, always telling us how great their kids were. I really appreciated no Internet back then so we weren't inundated with such garbage .
                  Bill lives through his son.

Comment

Haney has a fantastic ability to adapt his style to suit who is in front of him and what is coming his way. He'll need that big fight W to convince everyone though. I know he got in a bit of bother against Linares but I thought he showed good composure in the late rounds under fire not to unravel.

Comment

Working...
                    X