Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Simon Kean, Mary Spencer Back on December 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov, Simon Kean, Mary Spencer Back on December 16

On December 16, Eye of the Tiger will take Shawinigan by storm, with several of their headliners coming together. The end-of-year fireworks, presented by EOTTM in association with the Cataractes de Shawinigan at the Centre Gervais Auto, will feature Arslanbek Makhmudov, Simon Kean, Steven Butler, Mary Spencer, Thomas Chabot, Leila Beaudoin and Alexandre Gaumont, and will be simulcast on Punching Grace, and on ESPN+ in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt it'll ever happen, but with the Commonwealth title currently vacant I'd like to see Simon Kean Vs Dempsey McKean.

Comment

Just put big Mak in with Kean…. Kean is domestic level at best so eirher fight Mak or step it up & fight Wach, Hammer, Forrest or Kiladze…

Comment

Mahkmudov vs Hunter should be the fight to make for elimination bout winner back up should Wilder not fight Ruiz .

Comment

No opponents named. I imagine the majority of these will be showcase fights but hopeful I'm wrong. Makhmudov had a very competitive fight with Takam in that last one, will be curious who they match him with after that. Kean had an opponent who refused to fight so anything should be an upgrade over that farce.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Just put big Mak in with Kean…. Kean is domestic level at best so eirher fight Mak or step it up & fight Wach, Hammer, Forrest or Kiladze…
            have to protect big grizzly and his fabulous new mullet bud. missed the Takam fight but seeing as he couldn't stop a Takam, that tbh should of retired 5 years ago is a bit hype dampening for me, especially considering the hype. Obliterated Iron jawed Wach but couldn't stop an oap semi retired Takam, was he just doing a kingpin Johnson and trying to survive?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

have to protect big grizzly and his fabulous new mullet bud. missed the Takam fight but seeing as he couldn't stop a Takam, that tbh should of retired 5 years ago is a bit hype dampening for me, especially considering the hype. Obliterated Iron jawed Wach but couldn't stop an oap semi retired Takam, was he just doing a kingpin Johnson and trying to survive?
              Takam performed well, and had Takam avoided the KD in the 7th, I would’ve had him winning the fight on my card. Mak either severely overlooked him or is severely overrated

Comment

Makhmudov didn`t look good in the last fight against Takam, so I guess this will be an easy touch.

Comment

Working...
                X