Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker-John Ryder To Headline November 26 BT Sport Show From The O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zach Parker-John Ryder To Headline November 26 BT Sport Show From The O2

A terrific all-British super middleweight clash now has a set fight date and venue. Queensberry Promotions has confirmed that the previously agreed Zach Parker-John Ryder fight will take place on November 26 at The O2 in London. The interim WBO super middleweight title will be at stake for the fight, which will air live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for Ryder

Comment

Is Ryder still promoted by matchroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Is Ryder still promoted by matchroom?
        He sure is ...so it shows if a matchroom fighter wants to fight it can be arranged!
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Rooting for Ryder
            Same here. I think he wins this too.

Comment

I watched Zack on the amateur circuit , he's long with a good jab and skills and is powerful with either hand.Ryder looked good against Smith and I thought he won but I think Zack might just be too much and too fresh .I doubt he'll stop Ryder but what a statement if he did.

Just because Joshua didn't want to fight doesn't mean that matchroom can't be forced in to a fight as Hearn knows if Ryder wins against untested Zack he can get Canelo for Ryder.

Comment

Even though Parker hasn't fought anyone, and I have no idea how he got such a high ranking with the WBO, he should have more than enough to beat this version of Ryder. I think Ryder is close to the end of his career and was fortunate to beat an over-the-hill Jacobs.
                ​​​​​

Comment

Is dubois on this card too?

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
                    Even though Parker hasn't fought anyone, and I have no idea how he got such a high ranking with the WBO, he should have more than enough to beat this version of Ryder. I think Ryder is close to the end of his career and was fortunate to beat an over-the-hill Jacobs.
                    ​​​​​
                    Its because Warren has a very close relationship with the WBO because he was one of the first people to really use the WBO for title fights on his cards in the UK in the mid late 90s when they was still abit obscure. Guys like naseem Hamed Joe Calzaghe etc. So now all his fighters get highly ranked or get shots at the title it seems even if they don't really deserve one. Anthony yarde got one when he fought nobodys lost against kovalev lost again then beat a couple bin men has has one domestic win since in the rematch against lyndon Arthur an is back to being number 1 again! . Archie sharp is ranked number 1 with the WBO an he's fought nobody. Denzel Bentley is getting a shot a Janibek for the WBO title an he hasn't done anything either got knocked out badly by felix cash then won a few domestic fights since. same with the last opponent Danny dignum who was also a Warren fighter he got a shot at the interim belt against Janibek.. But I agree with ya point I think parker will beat ryder think hes fresher an he's very big 168 aswell
                    Last edited by Boxing2695; 10-18-2022, 06:58 PM.
                    Body the jab Body the jab likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X