Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Continues To Impress, Claressa Shields is a Trailblazer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Continues To Impress, Claressa Shields is a Trailblazer

So, that was a fun weekend, no? Amid the rare simultaneous glee provided to a football fan who supports both the University of Tennessee (Go Big Orange!) and the New York Jets (J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!), the wide-ranging palette of boxing available via TV and live stream was worth celebrating as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

It will be interesting to see how the P4P rankings come out, should Crawford and Usyk both become "Undisputed!" That being said, I still think Spence gets the victory!

Comment

"Fights with Vasyl Lomachenko and Shakur Stevenson may not be so fun given their tactical approaches, so I’m hoping Haney chooses something else so I can keep my buzz going for at least one more."

Encapsulates what a casual's mentality this guy has

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
        "Fights with Vasyl Lomachenko and Shakur Stevenson may not be so fun given their tactical approaches, so I’m hoping Haney chooses something else so I can keep my buzz going for at least one more."

Encapsulates what a casual's mentality this guy has
        Seriously, he mentions two impossible fights to be made with right now with Tank and Ryan but the two easier fights to be made with Loma and Shakur are too tactical, GTFO.

With Top Rank Haney has Loma, Shakur, Teofimo Lopez & Josh Taylor, that’s 3 years of fights with rematches. Haney is where Crawford wanted to be. At lightweight Top Rank is it.

P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post

Seriously, he mentions two impossible fights to be made with right now with Tank and Ryan but the two easier fights to be made with Loma and Shakur are too tactical, GTFO.

With Top Rank Haney has Loma, Shakur, Teofimo Lopez & Josh Taylor, that’s 3 years of fights with rematches. Haney is where Crawford wanted to be. At lightweight Top Rank is it.
          Spot on with everything.

Ofc, a guy with his outlook would mention the knockout and social media hombres. Not saying they’re bad boxers but any means, but Fitzsimmons will choose the fast food option every time

Comment

Continues to impress? Tf? He beat Kambo twice and i dont think anyone favored Kambo in either fight.

Comment

What series of high quality foes has Crawford beaten?

I genuinely would like to know.

Comment

Where's Paulie Malignaggi? He's been conspicuously silent since Devin Haney's victory over this past weekend. Me thinks the cowardly, racist piece of shit is still too salty and bitter over Devin "The Dream" Haney's success. Morality wins!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Where's Paulie Malignaggi? He's been conspicuously silent since Devin Haney's victory over this past weekend. Me thinks the cowardly, racist piece of shit is still too salty and bitter over Devin "The Dream" Haney's success. Morality wins!
                  Umm wasn't Haney the one who said racist sht? So did Anthony Dirrell. How that work out for him???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Umm wasn't Haney the one who said racist sht? So did Anthony Dirrell. How that work out for him???
                    You guys are too hypersensitive, touchy feely and take things way too personally about this fight game.

Haney said what he said about Lomachenko because he was attempting to goad him into fighting him because Loma had been ducking him for several years since he became his WBC mandatory challenger. However, he later apologized for his comments and moved on.

That's what real men do. As far as Dirrell is concerned; That is just a rumor. It's hearsay. I have never heard Anthony Dirrell ever say anything about race in the build up to the Plant fight. Caleb Plant pulled that one out his ass in order to create a buzz to hype their fight.

Whose another low-life racist piece of shit! His actions postfight; were both shameful and out of character for a professional prizefighter.
                    Last edited by champion4ever; 10-18-2022, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X