Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner: I Want Choi Next, That Is What I Planned On And What I Plan To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner: I Want Choi Next, That Is What I Planned On And What I Plan To Do

By Jake Donovan - Alycia Baumgardner believes that she and Mikaela Mayer will cross paths at some down the road and possibly in another weight division. For now, she chooses to remain on course for the journey she has always mapped out for herself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Choi is a pretty face that only fights total bums. She wouldn't take a difficult fight for all the tea in China.

Mayer rematch probably ends up happening because there isn't money in much else.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Choi is a pretty face that only fights total bums. She wouldn't take a difficult fight for all the tea in China.

Mayer rematch probably ends up happening because there isn't money in much else.
      yep , about right , trouble with female boxing is they think because they are given a false economy platform they can start believing they are relevant but really they are simply cheap . Choi ? Your right never seen her fight anybody with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

This is likely the biggest payday Choi will ever get and even if Baumgardner beats her, Baumgardner will likely move up before too long and Choi can fight another bum for one of the vacant belts.

I think this fight happens. The promotional politics shouldn't get in the way and this is for literally all the titles. Lineal, Ring Magazine, WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO.

Comment

I want Choi and Baumgardner next

Comment

Choi with Matchroom? She signed a 'multi-fight' deal with them, but last couple of fights have been in Korea.

Obviously, if so, this fight makes sense.

​​​​​​

Comment

Only reason to fight Choi is the belt, she doesn't offer anything else at all. After that Mayer rematch for all the belts. Their fight wasn't a robbery or anything but Mayer and fans deserve part two

Comment

Hard to be a fan of her after the things she’s said, there should be an immediate rematch with Mayer.

Comment

Alycia is a thug and doesn't know the meaning of respect. If the decision went to Mikaela, she would be screaming robbery. Like Ali, many will be glad to see Alycia & Claressa lose because they are arrogant & insufferable people.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
                    Hard to be a fan of her after the things she’s said, there should be an immediate rematch with Mayer.
                    Nah, she should go for undisputed.

Mayer wouldn't have gave her a rematch if she won.

Comment

Working...
                    X