Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I Genuinely Believe That Baumgardner Knows That She Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I Genuinely Believe That Baumgardner Knows That She Lost

Former unified world champion Mikaela Mayer is standing firm in her belief that she was robbed of a victory last Saturday night at the O2 Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. Baumgarnder got a gift decision. Hate seeing that stuff.

Comment

I had Baumgardner winning close fight. Draw would have been ok too

Comment

Baumgardner landed the cleaner more professional shots, Mayer fought well but caught hell, and due to the power she felt was a bit to respectful so the 1st 4 rounds I had it 3-1 Baumgardner then you had some close back and forth shifting rounds but it was a close fight to say the least. In the meantime get in line with your sore losing a(Ss)!
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
          I agree. Baumgarnder got a gift decision. Hate seeing that stuff.
          Stfu there was no gift baumgartner landed MUCH harder clear punches outlanded her in power punches in almost every round and outlanded mayer in 6 of 10 rounds and a 7th round of having them landed equally. Anything short of a draw for baumgartner would have been a robbery. It was close but the right girl won

Comment

I didn't watch the fight.

Comment

It's simple, Mayer landed more jabs throughout but Baumgardner landed more power shots - and based on the decision, the judges favoured the power shots.
              It was just a very close fight that could've went either way or scored a draw but we need to see a rematch.
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Close fight, but no rob
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

It was close, I could see it go either way. I'm suprised I actually watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Stfu there was no gift baumgartner landed MUCH harder clear punches outlanded her in power punches in almost every round and outlanded mayer in 6 of 10 rounds and a 7th round of having them landed equally. Anything short of a draw for baumgartner would have been a robbery. It was close but the right girl won
                    Baumgardner is never going to give you the time of day, so quit simping. It's pathetic.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X