Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Riel Casimero To Campaign At 122, Will Face Ryo Akaho on December 3 in South Korea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Riel Casimero To Campaign At 122, Will Face Ryo Akaho on December 3 in South Korea

John Riel Casimero's ring return will take place in a new weight division. The former three-division titlist is set for his junior featherweight debut, as he will face streaking contender and former
    [Click Here To Read More]

This man running from The Monster. Can't run forever.

Comment

â

I wonder where the WBO ranks their former bantamweight champ, that was unjustfuly stripped by the BBBofC. The current standings are interesting in the WBO, Takuma Inoue is at 6 I like to see that if Nayoa Inoue won't be interested in Casimero at 122.

Zolani Tete looked great at the new weight with KO of the year contender vs. Jason Cunningham, and is also ranked very high -- as high as 3 with the WBO ; a rematch sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        This man running from The Monster. Can't run forever.
        To be fair he was willing to fight Inoue several times, it just didn't line up. He is too undisciplined to make 118 anymore so that fight will take place at 122 if it ever does happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
          To be fair he was willing to fight Inoue several times, it just didn't line up. He is too undisciplined to make 118 anymore so that fight will take place at 122 if it ever does happen.
          True, same with Nonito. Based on your profile picture, it looks like Conroid Benn got a hair transplant on his face....wtf...
          Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

â

I wonder where the WBO ranks their former bantamweight champ, that was unjustfuly stripped by the BBBofC. The current standings are interesting in the WBO, Takuma Inoue is at 6 I like to see that if Nayoa Inoue won't be interested in Casimero at 122.

Zolani Tete looked great at the new weight with KO of the year contender vs. Jason Cunningham, and is also ranked very high -- as high as 3 with the WBO ; a rematch sounds good.
            I doubt they’d fight, but The monster would absolutely destroy his brother in a hypothetical fight. lol

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
              I doubt they’d fight, but The monster would absolutely destroy his brother in a hypothetical fight. lol

I'll settle for Takuma vs. Tete in a WBO final elimination. Or fat Luis Nery vs. John Riel Casimero, both stripped of their titles and forced out of 118; both were supposed to fight Inoue. A lot of solid intriguing matches at 122.
              edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

True, same with Nonito. Based on your profile picture, it looks like Conroid Benn got a hair transplant on his face....wtf...
                Lmao he did he got a beard transplant

Comment

Jhonny Gonzalez is fighting...looking forward to the latest Mexican prospect...hope the young fella does well!

Comment

There is talk that this is an unconfirmed fight, even the supposed venue confirmed there is no such event in Dec 3, 2022. Someone tried to call those sponsors on their poster, and no such businesses. With Casimero in the picture, one has to be careful, their team is full of BS.

Comment

Working...
                    X