Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: No Matter Who It Is, We Want To Fight The Best Fighters In the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: No Matter Who It Is, We Want To Fight The Best Fighters In the World

Devin Haney is far from done with what he plans to accomplish in the sport. The undefeated and undisputed lightweight champion once again showed why he's among the best in the world following a repeat win over former unified champ George Kambosos Jr. Haney--Oakland-bred and now based out of Las
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney ok for the error in which he’s fighting in but I can’t see improvements from fight to fight, I saw some adjustments for this fight, but if he were to fight a Gervonta I’m picking Tank just because better punch selection doesn’t miss nearly as much! I also think Haney a bit brittle and with Davis that just won’t work and Haney a good boxer but not super quick with his feet or hands, just good in many areas but this guy was a good tuff SOB nothing more! My opinion so don’t come for me, I fire back.

Comment

Fight pit bull Cruz Haney… see if you can jab your way to a decision with him

Comment

Lomo got next

Comment

Not that it’s devin’s fault; but Linares is the best name on your resume by a mile.
          Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

Haney took the chance Davis or Garcia didn`t. Nobody can blame him. he is undisputed now.

Comment

A lona win would solidify his standing atop the division

Comment

No disrespect to Loma but he's old and past his prime and way too little to beat Haney. Theres no point. I wanna see the Stevenson fight or a Tank or a Frank Martin. Those guys got good chances against Haney. (dunno about Garcia or Zepeda against Haneys style) Teo?
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-17-2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Not that it’s devin’s fault; but Linares is the best name on your resume by a mile.
                  Devin did beat the guy who beat the guy that beat Lomachenko.

Thats why he has all the belts now.
                  paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Haney killed himself to make 135. He will lose against Davis, Lomachenko, Cruz and Stevenson. It's best to to go to 140 where there's Cryan Garcia, Lopez, Ramirez, Prograis, Barboza, Zepeda and Lipinets. Dam that weight class looks good

Comment

Working...
                    X