Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I'll Be Very Surprised If Usyk Stick To His Word; We'll See What Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I'll Be Very Surprised If Usyk Stick To His Word; We'll See What Happens

NEW YORK - Oleksandr Usyk wasn't ringside Saturday night at Barclays Center to watch Deontay Wilder knock out Robert Helenius in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder-Ruiz is next. The risk-reward not worth it for Usyk and his team will advise to look elsewhere.

Comment

Usyk should fight Fury.

If not Fury, than Usyk has mandatories. I guess Hrgovic is the first.

If Usyk decides to drop his belts, Wilder is a choice.

Comment

This guy talks like him and his entire outfit isn’t just duckville.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Wilder should fight AJ in a "battle of the losers" clash.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Wilder should fight AJ in a "battle of the losers" clash.
            Not the worst idea. Still a big $$ fight.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Not the worst idea. Still a big $$ fight.
              Defo.

I want to see that fight and Fury vs Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Wilder-Ruiz is next. The risk-reward not worth it for Usyk and his team will advise to look elsewhere.
                Prob true, but let’s be real: not worth it for Wilder or PBC, either; why put Wilder in with a master who will probably make him look silly, but is still kind of unknown, when they could double their money (or more) on a seriously fan-friendly, in-house fight?

Even if Usyk wasn’t just shooting the ****, like he has been recently, and was deadly serious about Wilder next, would be astonished if the Ruiz PPV cash wasn’t taken while it was available.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Prob true, but let’s be real: not worth it for Wilder or PBC, either; why put Wilder in with a master who will probably make him look silly, but is still kind of unknown, when they could double their money (or more) on a seriously fan-friendly, in-house fight?

Even if Usyk wasn’t just shooting the ****, like he has been recently, and was deadly serious about Wilder next, would be astonished if the Ruiz PPV cash wasn’t taken while it was available.
                  I disagree. Wilder is 37 yrs old. How many more cracks at supremacy will he have? I think if the fight presents itself with a decent payday, no doubt he accepts. The ass whopping can’t be worse than what Fury gave him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Usyk would not avoid that right for 12 rounds. If Fury wasn't 6'9 almost 300lbs then he would have never gotten up. Look at fighters faces after they get caught clean. Wilder has unworldly power and Usyk isn't more athletic than Wilder. Usyk goes to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X