Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnny Nelson: Claressa Shields Was Outstanding, Backed Up Every Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johnny Nelson: Claressa Shields Was Outstanding, Backed Up Every Boast

This past Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London, Claressa Shields avenged her only defeat in a boxing ring - when she outboxed and outfought Savannah Marshall over ten rounds to secure a unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fight really made a good case for 12x3. It just flew by too fast for a fight of that magnitude.

Comment

• Boxingscene: Please enter a message with at least 5 characters
      • Sir 1hourRun: Hello Potion seller, I'm going into battle and I want your strongest potions.
      • Potion seller : My potions are too strong for you traveler.
      • Sir 1hourRun: Potion sella, I tell you I'm going into battle, and I want only your strongest potions.
      • Potion seller : You can not handle my potions, they're too strong for you.
      • Sir 1hourRun : Potion sella, listen to me, I want only your strongest potions.
      • Potion seller : My potions would kill you travela, you can not handle my potions.
      • Sir 1hourRun: Potion sella, enough of these games. I'm going into battle and I need your strongest potions.
      • Potion seller : My strongest potions would kill you traveler, you can't handle my strongest potions, you better go to a seller that sells weaker potions!
      • Sir 1hourRun: Potion sella, I'm telling you right now, I'm going into battle and I need your strongest potions.
      • Potion seller : You don't know what you ask traveler, my strongest potions would kill a dragon let alone a man, you need a sella that sells weaker potions, because my potions are too STRONG!
      • Sir 1hourRun : Potion sella, I'm telling you I need your strongest potions, I'm going into BATTLE ; I'm going to battle and need your strongest potions!
      • Potion seller : YOU CANT HANDLE MY STRONGEST POTIONS, NO ONE CAN! My strongest potions are fit for a beast, let alone a man!
      • Sir 1hourrun : POTION SELLER WHAT DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GET YOUR POTIONS? WHY WONT YOU TRUST ME WITH YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS?! i NEED THEM IF IM TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE BATTLE!

Comment

That "expert" Johnny Nelson had picked Marshall to win when she only ever had a puncher's chance. Time and time again these British analysts think with their hearts and not their heads. They are inherently biased

Comment

according to some on this site, the fight was a draw or Marshall win. It was a robbery hahahaha.

Comment

They are yes men and women who toe the line to keep their jobs and yes their bias is obviously transparent to the trained eye but passing casual fans believe the nonsense

Comment

They are yes men and women who toe the line to keep their jobs and yes their bias is obviously transparent to the trained eye but passing casual fans believe the nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                That fight really made a good case for 12x3. It just flew by too fast for a fight of that magnitude.
                I agree, would be nice to see if women can take a more methodical tactical approach and we could possibly see more KOs for what is a dull sport otherwise...

Comment

That was the most exciting fight of the year by a considerable margin. The slickness, strength and power of Savannah Marshall was incredible, and Clarissa Shields was just so sublime, tough and talented. Women's boxing is just getting so good that it is skyrocketing. In fact, the women are actually exceeding the man for exceeding the men and will increasing top more and more bills with men on as their fights will be much more gruelling and exciting, and it is not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
                    That was the most exciting fight of the year by a considerable margin. The slickness, strength and power of Savannah Marshall was incredible, and Clarissa Shields was just so sublime, tough and talented. Women's boxing is just getting so good that it is skyrocketing. In fact, the women are actually exceeding the man for exceeding the men and will increasing top more and more bills with men on as their fights will be much more gruelling and exciting, and it is not even close.
                    That was a nice fight but it showed how the skil level and power of the top women is below what one sees in men's fights. Not to mention that they are just doing 2 minute rounds and STILL get tired

I enjoy some of these female fights but the men's game is superior.

Comment

Working...
                    X