Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Busts Up George Kambosos in Rematch Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Busts Up George Kambosos in Rematch Win

Haney, Kambosos Rematch Photos Gallery - Melbourne, Australia - In a rematch, for the WBC, IBF, WBA and WBO lightweight titles, Devin Haney (29-0, 15 KOs) once again outboxed George Kambosos (20-2, 10 KOs) for a dominant twelve round unanimous decision. (photos by Mikey Williams, Nick Bourgo)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney was just too damn big and tall for much smaller Kambossos, size matters , wish him tthe best...

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      Haney was just too damn big and tall for much smaller Kambossos, size matters , wish him tthe best...
      not all the time

Comment

Haney's career best performance.
        Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          The talent GAP was the difference.
          Kambosos is limited at best.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

The Haney I seen after he got Cut, I need more of that, I seen an angry fighter who started standing on his punches, putting punches together and walking him down. I want to see him fight like that MORE OFTEN
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S Alexis67 Alexis67 like this.

Comment

Their are to many rematch clauses in modern day boxing the Governing bodies need to put a stop to this. If you lose in a World title fight you need to win 2 matches before getting another shot at the title. Its holding other fighters careers up, a perfect example is Joe Joyce.

Comment

Working...
              X