Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Believe I'm The Best Fighter in The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Believe I'm The Best Fighter in The World!

In his second trip to the land Down Under, Devin Haney (29-0, 15 KOs) maintained his position at the top of the 135-pound division with a 12-round unanimous decision victory against George Kambosos (20-2, 10 KOs) on Sunday afternoon at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia. "The Dream" retained the undisputed lightweight championship with scores of 119-109 and 118-110 2x.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you’re a pro fighter you have to that type of mindset but this kid is straight up delusional.

You won your titles by beating Abdullaev and Kambosos. That doesn’t make you an elite fighter never mind best in the world.

Haney is gonna have his Maidana moment sooner rather than later.

Comment

It was easy to hit Kambosos in range and switching stance and off balance a lot. No doubt Haney is good but looked better against this target. He holds too much to be no.1 in the world, somtimes looking desperate and dirty.

Comment

u dont often hear guys proclaim themselves the best in the world, who did it last time, teo?

Comment

Haney is one of the best pound for pound for sure, top ten no doubt.

Takes guts to go to your opponent's home country, twice, and win there against a pretty good fighter.

Comment

Definitely isn't anywhere near "best in the world" but his jab is up there as one of best, if not the best.

I imagine in the next couple at years when the dust settles the king at 35/40 will be Stevenson.

Comment

Very good boxer, clinches a bit much. Which brings me that lousy ref yesterday. That guy had no control in there.

Comment

Hhahah yea right you're not even top 20 with that horrendous style.

You're best win is against an aussie bum.

Comment

I guess as a fighter, you do need to believe that you're the best. But is it reality? Nope... It's nice to believe though....

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    If you’re a pro fighter you have to that type of mindset but this kid is straight up delusional.

You won your titles by beating Abdullaev and Kambosos. That doesn’t make you an elite fighter never mind best in the world.

Haney is gonna have his Maidana moment sooner rather than later.
                    Dude you just mad cause you know he beats lomo

Comment

Working...
                    X