Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: To Me Savannah Marshall Probably Only Won Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: To Me Savannah Marshall Probably Only Won Two Rounds

At the O2 Arena in London, Claressa Shields became a three-time undisputed champion, the first person to achieve such a feat in either men's or women's boxing. Shields defeated Savannah Marshall (12-1, 10 KOs) via unanimous decision to unify all the belts at middleweight in an action-packed slugfest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Baumgardner & Shields get up in the morning, look in the mirror, and say "you are the SHT!" These women are insufferable.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I think Marshall could've won three, four rounds at most. Shields proved she is the best, although not invincible.
      Rosco3387 Rosco3387 likes this.

Comment

Shields at times still fought like an amateur and still could use much more development and Baumgardner fights more composed and professional by far!

Comment

8 -2 for Shields is giving her every swing round but I had it 6-4 for Shields can also see 7-3 for Shields.

Comment

I gave Marshall 3 rounds ... Her only advantage went flat against a much more skilled fighter ... Still Shields hardest fight to date, so I wouldn't mind a rematch since the pool is so thin in W Boxing...
            Last edited by Superbee; 10-16-2022, 01:08 PM.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Shields at times still fought like an amateur and still could use much more development and Baumgardner fights more composed and professional by far!
              You reckon?

Thought Baumgardner kept getting caught square while attempting some bizarre right handed feints/ stance switches that never really came off. Looked at a loss for a few rounds when Mayer started jabbing properly.

Have to watch them both back. Maybe Shields was looking amateur, but that fight was so fast I didn’t notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                I gave Marshall 3 rounds ... Her only advantage went flat against a much more skilled fighter ... Still Shields hardest fight to date, so I wouldn't mind a rematch since the pool is so thin in W Boxing...
                Defo rewatch. Hell of an entertaining fight.

Comment

Might be true but don't you think it's funny when fighters talk all this smack about how they're going to whip, destroy, punish, knock out their opponents only to go in there to Jab, move, pit, pat, hug their way to victory? Haney and Shields are prime examples of that right now and a guy by the name of Mayweather made a living of that....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Might be true but don't you think it's funny when fighters talk all this smack about how they're going to whip, destroy, punish, knock out their opponents only to go in there to Jab, move, pit, pat, hug their way to victory? Haney and Shields are prime examples of that right now and a guy by the name of Mayweather made a living of that....
                    Give it up man Savannah said she was going to beat up Claressa from round 1 to 10. She looked like a deer in headlights for the first 5 rounds and she even admitted herself she knew she lost it's on video. Stop crying please Claressa fought the puncher like she was the puncher and the crowd would cheer when Savannah would hit air and gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X