Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Whether It's Andy Ruiz or Oleksandr Usyk - I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Whether It's Andy Ruiz or Oleksandr Usyk - I'm Ready!

Former longtime heavyweight champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder announced his return in grand fashion Saturday night, blasting out the top-rated Robert "The Nordic Nightmare" Helenius in the first round of their WBC Heavyweight Title Eliminator which headlined a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View from Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d like to see him fight Usyk.

Comment

imagine signing a contract to fight wilder.

90% chance you end up looking like this

Comment

them eye whites

Comment

What about Wilder vs Joshua???

Comment

this still takes the cake

double stanky leg. relaxed on the ropes with arms stretched out. imagine your wife and kids seeing you like this. holy fuark

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              this still takes the cake - double stanky leg. relaxed on the ropes with arms stretched out. imagine your wife and kids seeing you like this. holy fuark
              I'm sure his wife expected it, he was 20 pounds of fat heavier then the last time and two years out the ring, straight off the couch into a fight with alleged hardest puncher ever and somehow mandatory, Wilder has had a career of soft touches.

He needs to fight someone with a pulse other then Fury and quickly he's old and doesn't have a significant win to his name.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                What about Wilder vs Joshua???
                Hearn won't let Wilder anywhere near Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Hearn won't let Wilder anywhere near Joshua.
                  That's a for sure!!! AJ chin barely held up against Usykk.

Comment

Wilder needs to go Usyk, Joshua or Ruiz in that order. Usyk has the belts and says he wants Wilder so take that fight!
                    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X