Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Haney is a Top Five Pound-For-Pound Fighter, I Will Be Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Haney is a Top Five Pound-For-Pound Fighter, I Will Be Back

Melbourne, Australia - Former unified champ George Kambosos (20-2, 10 KOs) offered no excuses for one-sided twelve round decision loss to WBC, IBF, WBA and WBO lightweight world champion Devin Haney (29-0, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Aussiebox2019 Aussiebox2019 likes this.

Kamboso is a one hit wonder never be the same exposed once again.

Comment

Kambo will be back and as long as they dont have double length gorilla arms aka like maywether and many others before him.. george will bounce back and haney will go on to be one of the greats so at the end of the day only one fighter has ever beat kambo so its no big deal, theres alot of hate for kambo but he was unified champion of the world, whats the last fighter in that status, the great Kostya Tszyu, so for a moment george was the best, like all those who come and go before him, and haney will jab lomachenkos head off, youll see all yous haters
      Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Tank vs Kombosos - lets see Tank in his biggest test so far - sad but true

Comment

You're shame sadly. You didn't improve from first fight.
          Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

If I just practice harder I can beat Labron at a one on one game. It really seemed like Kambosis thought somehow practice was going to change that outcome. Haney is a level above him and likely widening that gap with every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Kamboso is a one hit wonder never be the same exposed once again.
              ———
              Like Teo except Kamboso is ten times richer and can retire happily

Comment

More top level fighters should have the mentality of both Kambosos and Haney. They say they want to fight the best and back it up with action. No shame in losing to a better fighter and giving it your all.

Comment

George caught Lopez on a bad night and good for him. Now the Aussie should walk away , relax and conserve those remaining brain cells.

Comment

It's just like in the 1940' and 50's. Freddie Dawson out of Chicago came to Australia and kicked everybody's ass. Except he went like 21-0 down under, and fought way tougher dudes

Comment

Working...
                    X