Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Robert Helenius With Vicious Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Robert Helenius With Vicious Knockout in One

By Keith Idec - Deontay Wilder delivered another unforgettable knockout Saturday night at Barclays Center. Wilder knocked Robert Helenius unconscious with one of his trademark right hands late in the first round of his comeback bout from his own devastating defeat to Tyson Fury 53 weeks earlier in Las Vegas. Helenius rushed forward,
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-15-2022, 11:44 PM.

Former longtime heavyweight world champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder and top-rated Robert “The Nordic Nightmare” Helenius went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference as the two power-punchers promised fireworks when they meet in a WBC Heavyweight Title Eliminator headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View this Saturday, October 15 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)

The press conference also featured an intense verbal back and forth between former world champions and super middleweight rivals Caleb “Sweethands” Plant and Anthony “The Dog” Dirrell, who square off in a WBC Super Middleweight Title Eliminator in the co-main event of the pay-per-view telecast beginning at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

Comment

Think Wilder gets the stoppage , but would not be shocked if it went the other way .............Also this one is getting streamed , no way in hell this card should be on PPV
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Think Wilder gets the stoppage , but would not be shocked if it went the other way .............Also this one is getting streamed , no way in hell this card should be on PPV
        Bro, you got a knack for nailing what I’m thinking

respect.

Comment

Helenius is very similar to Gerald Washington in terms of stiffness and a jab. He'll control a rusty Wilder with it for the 1st 4 rounds. Wilder wings a couple of shots and gets rid of the 1-year rust, clips him somewhere between 5-7. Could be earlier if an overweight Helenius is there for the check.

Comment

God I hate FOX PPV. The commentary is absolute dog****. Can't wait till FOX drops Haymon and he goes scurrying back to showtime, then at least I can have my ears enjoy Bernstein's OG commentary
            Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

So who’s going to be the sacrificial lamb and buy this to describe how the fights going outside you tube channels assuming streams don’t work ? Lol

Comment

I’m a huge Wilder fan, but I actually got Hellenius. Not because he’s a beast but a rule in boxing, you never bet the favorite coming off a KO loss. Wilders been beaten up twice by Fury, could very well be damaged goods.

Plus he’s talked about taking Ayahuasca. Once you take Ayahuasca it’s a medicine on humility and you become more humble through loss. I could see the ancestors forcing the L.

can’t wait though.

War Wilder! I hope
                im wrong.
                mrbig1 mrbig1 likes this.

Comment

PPV????,…..I don’t ****ing think so. Sorry Deontay you nor this helanius guy are worthy of a ppv. Too bad, the undercard boxers will be the big losers by lack of exposure. Who the **** wants to buy this ****?!!! Smh

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                    PPV????,…..I don’t ****ing think so. Sorry Deontay you nor this helanius guy are worthy of a ppv. Too bad, the undercard boxers will be the big losers by lack of exposure. Who the **** wants to buy this ****?!!! Smh
                    I totally agree with what you’re saying , but I’m shocked you didn’t know it was a PPV till the day of the fight lol

Comment

Working...
                    X