Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Punishes George Kambosos For Dominant Decision, Retains Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Punishes George Kambosos For Dominant Decision, Retains Titles

George Kambosos Jr. could jitterbug and switch hit all that he wanted as a self-avowed reformed fighter. In the end, it made no difference: he simply had no answer for Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-15-2022, 11:55 PM.

Undisputed lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney and former champion George Kambosos Jr. re-exchanged "pleasantries" at the press conference two days shy of their showdown at Rod Laver Arena. (photos by Mikey Williams)

The combatants talked some trash, but it was Haney's father/trainer, Bill Haney, who stole the show. He presented Kambosos (20-1, 10 KOs) — or at least attempted to — a copy of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War," a reference to Kambosos post-weigh-in mind tricks before their first bout back in June. Kambosos was none too pleased and knocked the book off the dais.

Haney (28-0, 15 KOs) dominated Kambosos to unify all the belts at Melbourne's Marvel Stadium, and a little more than four months later, the world's top lightweights will do it again.

Comment

WAR Haney !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , pointless rematch Kambosos did not win a round last time out .

Comment

It’ll be another Dud if Haney can’t crack Kambosos’ Egg this time around

Comment

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters

Comment

Wonder if Kambosis manages to win a round

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Undisputed lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney and former champion George Kambosos Jr. re-exchanged "pleasantries" at the press conference two days shy of their showdown at Rod Laver Arena. (photos by Mikey Williams)

The combatants talked some trash, but it was Haney's father/trainer, Bill Haney, who stole the show. He presented Kambosos (20-1, 10 KOs) — or at least attempted to — a copy of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War," a reference to Kambosos post-weigh-in mind tricks before their first bout back in June. Kambosos was none too pleased and knocked the book off the dais.

Haney (28-0, 15 KOs) dominated Kambosos to unify all the belts at Melbourne's Marvel Stadium, and a little more than four months later, the world's top lightweights will do it again.
              Yo!

This is laziness. You couldn't find an estimated start time?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters
                aw how sweet... Devin is telling the Greek how much he admires and loves the baklava in Australia and Kambusa is touched and smiles to avoid a tear. I read their lips!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  WAR Haney !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , pointless rematch Kambosos did not win a round last time out .
                  But he is even more fired up for this one!!! This time will be different!!! I think Kambosos will win one round Better fight would be Bill Haney versus the other "heavy" watching over Kambosos... that would be some nice action!
                  Last edited by Rosco3387; 10-15-2022, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I have Haney winning this one by KO or TKO, believe it or not. Haney is definitely going to have a better performance than before. I hope I don't jinx it!! lol

So far I have been really off. I wanted Baumgardner to win but I think she lost that, pretty clearly. And I picked Marshall to win but she lost. I feel like I've momentarily lost my touch on calling some of these fights.
                    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 10-15-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X