Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Robert Helenius - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Robert Helenius - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Wilder, Helenius Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Former longtime heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and top-rated Robert "The Nordic Nightmare" Helenius went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If I hear Brian Kinney say Lennocks and instead of Lennox one more time I'm going to set myself on fire

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
      If I hear Brian Kinney say Lennocks and instead of Lennox one more time I'm going to set myself on fire
      HAHA! I actually love it for some reason. It's just so abrasive that it's good. I heard him slip in a Lennox once too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
        I still remember the telecast when Lewis informed Kenney of the correct pronunciation and he's just hammered it ever since.

Comment

And just like that its OVER

Comment

Clown show. Exactly as they planned saying Wilder is back for KOing a man made of glass. Also pretending that slob that Helenius beat was a "major upset" was icing on the s**t cake.

Comment

hardest puncher in heavyweight history.

that was the Julian Jackson type of short shot. he's doing it heavyweight against a sturdy 260 lber. nobody in boxing history hit like this.

Not foreman. Not Tyson. Not Lennox. NOBODY.
              KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

that looked like a DIVE!

Comment

The king is back! HW division still alive!

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                    The king is back! HW division still alive!
                    e doesn't even ave a belt. e is no king...
                    sportbuddha sportbuddha likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X