Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: A Fight With Lomachenko Definitely Excites Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: A Fight With Lomachenko Definitely Excites Me

The one fight that Devin Haney sought all along to become champion could be next in queue for the undisputed lightweight king. Talks of an eventual showdown with Vasiliy Lomachenko (16-2, 11KOs) have swirled for months and now appear closer
    [Click Here To Read More]

The question I have is, how long before the WBA consolidates the titles @ 135? Tank's secondary title has to go! Hopefully this happens after his next fight! The winner of Tank vs. Garcia must face the WBA Champ in 2023!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 10-15-2022, 07:37 AM.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

lomacheko will not face haney because haney will leave the belts after the kambosos fight because lomacheko is much better than haney who will push himself to 140liv
      AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        The question I have is, how long before the WBA consolidates the titles @ 135? Tank's secondary title has to go! Hopefully this happens after his next fight! The winner of Tank vs. Garcia must face the WBA Champ in 2023!
        It's clear the rules don't apply to Davis, he's with PBC. The cozy relationship they have with Haymon's fighters should be questioned. LSC hasn't defended his WBA trinket in how long?
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Lomachenko would Maul Haney. His boxing IQ is off the scale and I don't think Haney is enough of hard puncher to deter Loma from doing whatever he wants to do.

Comment

Any combination of Haney, Loma, and Shakur is worth PPV.

Tank as well, but we know he is with PBC.
            ​​​Protecting Bitchass Cowards
            Last edited by boxingitis; 10-15-2022, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Bob can't drag a Loma fight well into 2023. We have all seen Devin at the weigh-in yesterday, the kid can't make 135lbs for too long.

Comment

War + 3 surgeries in last few years+ father time. Its time for Loma to fight Haney and Shakur. Even in these losses he would walk away proudly in the twilight

Comment

I doubt we see Haney at 135 after tonight TBH

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I doubt we see Haney at 135 after tonight TBH
                    Was just popping in to say this.
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X