Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: We're Raising The Bar and Teaching The Men a Thing or Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: We're Raising The Bar and Teaching The Men a Thing or Two

Claressa Shields might have found a storm blowing around British boxing when she flew into London this week but she does not believe that the bad publicity around Conor Ben's positive drugs test will have any impact on her world middleweight title fight with Savannah Marshall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does she mean 'a minute or two' (which they box?) ...I'll say it now ..this one is crass and off her **** , that's all we are being taught here.
    Good ol' Douglas Good ol' Douglas likes this.

Comment

I didn't care before . . . but now I hope Marshall wins.
      Corelone Corelone 786 786 like this.

Comment

Another delusional feminist dyke. You not teaching nobody nothing! Dont care wont watch this boring ass cat fight

Comment

Don’t worry everyone. I don’t feel threatened by talk like this because I’m a real man

Now I enjoyed watching some excellent displays and pieces of boxing in many contests this year, for instance, from Usyk, Canelo, even GGG in places, Haney, Bivol, etc. Fury and Stevenson put on mini-masterclasses in their fights.

But let’s be real. All of the major men’s headliners this year haven’t been close. Most have been fairly one-sided. The best major headline fight this year was Taylor-Serrano by some distance.

Shields talks like a real seller, but she’s not even wrong.

Comment

Great build-up the last 2 days or so, esp Mayer and Baumgardner drama, and she opens her mouth. Come on!
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Such class, what is she gonna teach men? How not to sell a PPV? Or maybe if you are a flop at home just go to another country? This woman is just so unlikeable.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                Don’t worry everyone. I don’t feel threatened by talk like this because I’m a real man
                Same bro, we should smash. You can be bottom of course.

Comment

Nothing to inspire too much interest here to be honest. Nothing against womens sports but I have the time to watch top level sport only. Female tennis is good, Justine Henin harden was great to watch back when I watched tennis, but thesedays I’m only really watching maybe champions league final, 3/4 of the biggest boxing matches of the year and most international rugby tests involving the top 6 or so teams, as well as international football competitions. All mens competition.

who has the time to watch mens sports leagues, lower level mens boxing and then womens versions of each sport on top of that? Jesus christ lol no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Such class, what is she gonna teach men?
                    Hopefully she’s teaching the men to not get busted for peds

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    This woman is just so unlikeable.
                    This is undeniable truth

Comment

Working...
                    X