Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demsey McKean: I Just Have To Keep Pace, Look Good And Line Myself Up For Big Heavyweight Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demsey McKean: I Just Have To Keep Pace, Look Good And Line Myself Up For Big Heavyweight Fight

Don't get him wrong; Demsey McKean is happy to help launch Matchroom Boxing's debut in the Australian market. The opportunity comes, however, after having his name attached to several big fights, including one that seemed well within his reach elsewhere later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think I'm correct in thinking that Joe Joyce has relinquished the Commonwealth title, so maybe DM should be looking in that direction right now. There's plenty of availible money making options including Simon King, Efe Ajagba, Dillian Whyte, Justis Huni or even Dave Allen.

Comment

32? Enough can smashing already! Time to step it up…

Comment

The dirty German took a massive dive. And McKean post fight talking about how he'll add that to his KO highlight reel. What a joke AJ and Eddie can smell that Aussie cash...so expect AJ downunder sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
        X