Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, George Kambosos - Heated Weigh-In For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, George Kambosos - Heated Weigh-In For Rematch

Haney, Kambosos Weights Photos Gallery - Top Rank Boxing on ESPN Presented by AutoZone: Haney vs. Kambosos, Jr. 2 will be live, this Saturday, Oct 15 at 10:30 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+. The event takes place at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunately for Devin, he will look like his dad in 10 years. Keep your hair short Devin so you won't look like a 70's hippie. So let's go Kambosos--you need to show the ferocious version.

Comment

Kambosos putting up all this charade to get a final payday never to be heard or seen again.

Comment

War killa kam!

Comment

Kambo needs pressure and volume in massive amounts to stand a chance. He needs to be willing to have his face jabbed to bits.

Comment

Haney looks drained

Comment

NEWS FLASH..!!!! UPSET INCOMING, THIS IS GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE.... Im seeing a newly focused person in Kambo, occasionally in boxing we dont see a upset and in this case kambo by contravertial split dec win, I am the nostrdamus of boxing and this is what I see, I told you here first, $8 dollars for the win, get on it ya clowns

Comment

A mechanical edge, like a smaller ring, that might change things. Kambo can't knock Haney out, but if he can stay close, he might be able to confuse the issue, seeing how Haney can stink at his best.

Comment

I don’t think Kambo will win, but I expect a much better fight and game plan out of him. The problem in the first match was that he never changed his rhythm or anything. Just kept chasing him around the ring. Most think it’ll be a shutout similar to the first fight. I just can’t see that happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis67 View Post
                    Haney looks drained
                    Thats what i observed too....

Comment

Working...
                    X