Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Robert Helenius - Ready For War at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Robert Helenius - Ready For War at Barclays

Wilder, Helenius Weights Photos Gallery - Former longtime heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and top-rated Robert "The Nordic Nightmare" Helenius went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in as the two power-punchers promised fireworks when they meet in a WBC Heavyweight Title Eliminator headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View this Saturday, October 15 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robert ready for war. Wilder ain't gonna wake up from Nordic Nightmare
    Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what if any damage was done by Fury.

Comment

Put my chip in the dip, damn, right hand. Stop yelling BOMB SQUAD! I didn't even get to pour my shot yet, don't tell me that vessel of blubber isn't getting up.....Get the fxck...Damn you Deontay, you gotta relax, at least let me enjoy a couple rounds, a few munchies and drinks!!
        Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Wilder by KO 6

Comment

This is the fight, the spectacle this weekend. Everybody wants to know whats left of Wilder. I like Robert, he's a nice guy, but he's the sacrificial lamb here. I'm looking for footwork on both sides. Robert has to stay upright and Wilder, well, he needs work.

Comment

Wilder looks in phenomenal shape, im sure he'll be fast up there,but real question is how deontay will react once helenius 'chin checks' him, it should be an entertaining scrap while it lasts. Wilder by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtrucker View Post
                It will be interesting to see what if any damage was done by Fury.
                I think the damage was done by ortiz to start with and fury fury done alot just like ortiz, it will be interesting to see what wilder has left

Comment

That looks like Wilder still got an egg shaped dent just above his beard line. He looks nervous to me.

Comment

Helenius looks like that youtubers brother. Wilder ko in 9.

Comment

Working...
                    X