Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Weighs In 23-Plus Pounds Lighter For Helenius Than For 3rd Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Weighs In 23-Plus Pounds Lighter For Helenius Than For 3rd Fury Fight

Deontay Wilder felt "a little sluggish, a little heavy" when he came in at a career-high 238 pounds for his third fight against Tyson Fury. The former WBC heavyweight champion made an adjustment accordingly during his recently completed camp to make
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heaviest Helenius has been in what 6 years? interesting wonder what his tactics are going to be... surely he isn't going to try and walk Wilder down.

As for Wilders weight exactly what I expected from him.
    OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

That's a good look from Wilder - maybe he won't gas out in three rounds now.

Helenius looking to take a page out of Fury's book. We'll see if he can.

Comment

The Bronze Bomper.
        Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

He looked WAY too skinny in his training videos. Particularly the legs. He always has chicken legs but now they're gone. Helenius meanwhile coming in extra heavy.

His strategy is obvious. Fury laid the blueprint.

Changing my prediction. I know Wilder's real problem is OVERTRAINING and Malik is too stupid to realize it because he's a scam artist not a trainer and Wilder needs yes men not anyone who will actually make him do something he doesn't want to do.

Helenius in 7. Fury gets the assist and uncredited 4th victory. Wilder retires. Unless Helenius got paid to take a first round dive.
          Last edited by The Devil Knows Boxing; 10-22-2022, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Put some good money on Helenius. You 'll thank me later. Wilder still hasn't addressed why he lost those fights. Its been one excuse after another. Helenius is riding high and full of confidence. He is right there with him in height and he's got heavy hands as well. Looks like he may employ a Fury tactic by coming in heavy as well.

Comment

I think Deontay is Fundora's real Daddy!
              Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

WAR Helenius!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post

Helenius in 7. Fury gets the assist and uncredited 4th victory. Wilder retires.
                  Helenius is closer to Geraldine Washington style-wise (good jab but stiff) minus some athleticism than Fury. That's why I have him controlling Wilder for about 3 rounds. Somewhere between 4-6 Wilder finds an opening or pins down the guard and catches him with a chopping right. All the guys on here who have tickets for 6 and under collect.

P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Wilder is really a cruiserweight fighting a weight class above and competing against much bigger guys.
                    Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X