Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler on Naoya Inoue: I'm Under No Illusions on The Size of The Task

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler on Naoya Inoue: I'm Under No Illusions on The Size of The Task

Paul Butler goes in search of boxing immortality in December when he faces Naoya Inoue for the undisputed world bantamweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

RIP Paul Butler
    OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Gotta respect a man who can put a challenge into perspective and take actions to conquer it.
      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

You know in cartoons when a cat eats a fish and they just put the whole thing in their mouth and then slowly pull out a skeleton...

Comment

He will try not to get splattered in the first round, and succeed beyond his wildest expectations, then in round 2 he is sent to splattsville.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
            He will try not to get splattered in the first round, and succeed beyond his wildest expectations, then in round 2 he is sent to splattsville.

RIP
            I think you could replace ‘round’ with ‘minute’

I’m still happy for him to get there

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

I think you could replace ‘round’ with ‘minute’

I’m still happy for him to get there
              He done very well to get where he has got to, fair play to him

Comment

I watched his fights, and what I believe will happen is that he'll get caught with just about every punch in the book. He just doesn't have what it takes to beat Inoue. Reflexes, hands and feet are too slow, defense too many holes, not hard to hit, doesn't crack too hard. He is just going to be devastated. On top of this, Inoue is probably even harder to deal with in the ring than he looks like from the outside. The end could come from a body shot, a hard hook, or a missle right hand. Either way, Butler takes a nap

Comment

Working...
                X