Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Paro-Brock Jarvis: DAZN Weigh-In Results From South Brisbane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Paro-Brock Jarvis: DAZN Weigh-In Results From South Brisbane

Brock Jarvis posted a career heaviest weight for his fifth straight fight. It's to be expected as the 24-year-old knockout artist will now fight in his seventh weight division in just seven years as a pro. Jarvis tipped the scales at 139 3/4 pounds for his domestic showdown with countryman Liam Paro atop Matchroom Boxing's debut in the Australian market Saturday evening at South Bank Piazza in South Brisbane.
    [Click Here To Read More]

To spare me the need to purchase the Wilder/Helenius card, it's good to see I have some alternatives. Plan to watch the Kambosos Haney card first (on delay so I can fast forward any dreadful fights to include the main event) followed by the female doubleheader in the UK and then this DAZN card will serve as the final offering should I need more boxing.

Can't justify $75 or whatever for the PPV card when there are cheaper alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      To spare me the need to purchase the Wilder/Helenius card, it's good to see I have some alternatives. Plan to watch the Kambosos Haney card first (on delay so I can fast forward any dreadful fights to include the main event) followed by the female doubleheader in the UK and then this DAZN card will serve as the final offering should I need more boxing.

Can't justify $75 or whatever for the PPV card when there are cheaper alternatives.
      FWIW, this show is actually first up. 4am ET. But yeah, A LOT of boxing on Saturday morning, afternoon and evening.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

The following under card fight's of the Wilder vs Helenius main event, will be televised on FS 1, channel # 83, at 7pm.

Michel Rivera 23-0 (14 KO's) vs Jerry Perez 14 -1 (11 KO's)

Vito Mielnicki 12-1 (8 KO's) vs Limberth Ponce 19-5 (11 KO's)

Gurgin Hovhannisyan 3-0 (3 KO's) vs Michael Coffie 13-2 (10 KO's)

Comment

denium / Dees-Nuts , Big Aussie Jr. Welter showdown down-under going down in a few hours.

I can't believe we have not read your thoughts on Liam Paro vs. Brock Jarvis. Is Eddie and the matchroom taking another L with Liam Paro? And yes, there are ladies on this card ( Skye Nicolson vs. Krystina Jacobs ), that I know will get you pumped for Claressa Shields vs. Savannah Marshall, this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post

denium / Dees-Nuts , Big Aussie Jr. Welter showdown down-under going down in a few hours.

I can't believe we have not read your thoughts on Liam Paro vs. Brock Jarvis. Is Eddie and the matchroom taking another L with Liam Paro? And yes, there are ladies on this card ( Skye Nicolson vs. Krystina Jacobs ), that I know will get you pumped for Claressa Shields vs. Savannah Marshall, this weekend.
            You know i have zero interest in these Aussie drongos, unless one of them is fighting Skippy the Bush Kangaroo?

I'll probably tune in to the main event just so i can watch Shields get knocked out. The question is. will she go full Deontay Wilder and start making up ridiculous conspiracy theories & excuses to justify the L?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

You know i have zero interest in these Aussie drongos, unless one of them is fighting Skippy the Bush Kangaroo?

I'll probably tune in to the main event just so i can watch Shields get knocked out. The question is. will she go full Deontay Wilder and start making up ridiculous conspiracy theories & excuses to justify the L?

Right on D's, I knew that you could not miss the G.W.O.A.T give Marshall a masterclass. The weigh-in is today, I just hope Savannah shows up. I'll see u in the RBR thread for Liam Paro vs. Brock Jarvis.
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-14-2022, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

The following under card fight's of the Wilder vs Helenius main event, will be televised on FS 1, channel # 83, at 7pm.

Michel Rivera 23-0 (14 KO's) vs Jerry Perez 14 -1 (11 KO's)

Vito Mielnicki 12-1 (8 KO's) vs Limberth Ponce 19-5 (11 KO's)

Gurgin Hovhannisyan 3-0 (3 KO's) vs Michael Coffie 13-2 (10 KO's)
                Boricua181 thanks for the heads-up! Even more boxing for me. I like Rivera alot and HWs are always a fun time..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post

FWIW, this show is actually first up. 4am ET. But yeah, A LOT of boxing on Saturday morning, afternoon and evening.
                  4am boxing is tough for me to watch and mid-day is difficult because I'm typically busy then. Not sure what it is, but I always like to watch fights in the evening (maybe the fact I can watch with limited interruption).

That means alot of my boxing watching isnt "live" and I can't get into a fight if I already know the outcome. If I watch them out of sequence, I have to hope that the broadcasters don't mention the results of other fight cards.

DAZN's app leaves alot to be desired but they usually don't give away the result of a fight. ESPN is the worst at this; the app is hard to navigate and often times I see a caption or description of the fight result next to the link to fight card itself. Terrible.

Enjoy the fights this weekend, I know I will!

Comment

Originally posted by Drainium-Dees-Nuts View Post

Ellie, where is the Skye Nicolson weigh in gif? im beginning to have serious doubts about you lad.

Comment

Working...
                    X