Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Robert Helenius - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder, Robert Helenius - Face-Off at Final Presser

Wilder, Helenius Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former longtime heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and top-rated Robert "The Nordic Nightmare" Helenius went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference as the two power-punchers promised fireworks when they meet in a WBC Heavyweight Title Eliminator headlining a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View this Saturday, October 15 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s super duper obvious Hellenis is terrified of Wilder. I feel so bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtrucker View Post
      It’s super duper obvious Hellenis is terrified of Wilder. I feel so bad for him.
      Good one, it tickled me a little.
      Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

HellAnus,

wack as fight for being PPV.

EPSN is showing much better and important fights for free.

PBC always with their mismatches or unimportant fights, and they make you pay for them.

Comment

Wilder has lost a lot of bulk which means he's training correctly now. Which spells trouble for whoever he hits cleanly. His body looks very wiry, which will bring forth an ncrease in speed and therefore, snap back into his punching. He seems to have figured out that he doesn't need to bulk up, that he needs to train for speed, and punch in combination and stop looking for one big, telegraphing punch. It took him some severe asswhippings and brutal knockouts to get this basic logic thru his thick ass skull. Provided he isn't totally brain damaged from Fury and he has some punch resistance left, he should look pretty good in this fight.
          Last edited by archiemoore1; 10-13-2022, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Wilder just needs to watch out for the Helenius uppercuts, Fury was able to catch him with some and they hurt him. I think Helenius is a bigger puncher than Fury just not as fluid.

I'm still picking Deontay but it really depends how much that last KO took out of him. If his resistance is good I can see him getting Helenius with a good right hand since Helenius lacks head movement and pulls straight back at times.
            Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

I understand tune ups and all but damn this is a trash fight with a bad undercard and it’s on PPV. Helenius himself admitted Wilder has knocked him out in sparring WITH HEADGEAR. Doesn’t take a genius to know what’s gonna happen.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Fair to call Helenius a live dog. Will learn where Wilder is after 2 beat downs by the top HW of this era.
                petero petero likes this.

Comment

I've never seen a sparring partner wins fight against the guy they used to help train.

Comment

Hoping for Dirrell and Helenius to win. I despise Wilder and Plant. Surprised Plant isn't still running that story about his kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X