Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Alycia Baumgardner - Pulled Apart at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Alycia Baumgardner - Pulled Apart at Final Presser

Mayer, Baumgardner Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Seven world titles will be on the line in an all-female card this Saturday, October 15 (2:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. PT) streaming live and exclusively on ESPN+ from the O2 Arena in London. Originally scheduled for September 10, this historic card was postponed by the British Boxing Board of Control due to the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Road rage!!!!

Comment

I put $$$ on Shields but worried she ain't gonna keep herself in check. Out of all my bets this one properly the one to lose...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I put $$$ on Shields but worried she ain't gonna keep herself in check. Out of all my bets this one properly the one to lose...
        Feel like Shields would be the safest bet out of the two fights but UK judges will try and **** that up.
        Rosco3387 Rosco3387 likes this.

Comment

Alycia "Bump City" Baumgardner.

Comment

These girls really don't like each other. This may be the best fight on the card

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
              These girls really don't like each other. This may be the best fight on the card
              This fight will be like Toney vs Jones or Lacy vs Calzagghe. The fighter with the most power getting dominated and dropped on the way to losing a decision. I just can't see how Baumgardner wins this. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Baumgardner called Mayer a horse face Karen

Comment

Please enter a message with at least 5 characters

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

This fight will be like Toney vs Jones or Lacy vs Calzagghe. The fighter with the most power getting dominated and dropped on the way to losing a decision. I just can't see how Baumgardner wins this. I may be wrong though.
                    the power could be the great equalizer here. And Calzaghe and Jones i feel had much better feet and defensive capabilities. Mayer likes to trade, and that could get her into trouble. Either way it'll be interesting. Out of all the cards on Saturday, and I know there's like 17 of them, I think this is the most intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                    X