Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius: I Had Bad Fights After My Comeback; Don't Blame Fans For Giving Up Hopes For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Helenius: I Had Bad Fights After My Comeback; Don't Blame Fans For Giving Up Hopes For Me

Robert Helenius has taken quite a circuitous route toward the biggest fight of his career Saturday night. Eleven years ago, Helenius was an emerging heavyweight contender who was in the midst of a seven-month span in which he knocked out former title-holders Samuel Peter and Siarhei Liakhovich and defeated Dereck Chisora by split
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
    Helenius gets the upset Saturday
    Could be, just watched him flatten Peters who stayed down for quite a while, if he is this sort of form might be worth a bet
    Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

He also had severe lung disease for long time that affected his condition, that's why he got tired after 3 rounds in all of his fights.
      He had many bad fights few years back but now that he's in best shape of his life he can surprise lot of people with his performance, even if he loses. Helenius will go all in in a biggest fight in Finnish boxing history and he has all the tools to win this fight

Comment

Helenius can punch so your best option is to land before this gay MF'er land on you! He don't take it well either!

Comment

Wilder and his team selected Helenius because they feel it's a good matchup stylistically for the Bronze Bomber. I think they are correct.

However, the big Finn can hit hard and throws a nice straight left down the pipe so he's still a dangerous.

I expect Wilder to win early by brutal KO but I would not be surprised if he gets clipped and buzzed by one of those lefts early in the process.

Comment

Helenius has very heavy hands and he must make sure he lands big shots before Wilder does. His only chance is that he tries to hurt Wilder in early rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X