Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Praises Wilder, Denounces Joshua: One Man Took Me to Court to Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Praises Wilder, Denounces Joshua: One Man Took Me to Court to Fight Me!

Tyson Fury's opinion of Anthony Joshua has reached a new low. The WBC heavyweight titlist from Manchester, England, was trying to make a fight with London's Joshua for Dec. 3 but talks fizzled earlier this month. It now appears that Fury may be heading for a third fight with Derek Chisora instead.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is right. Wilder is made of different stuff than Joshua.

Comment

Who knows why he was setting short arbitrary deadlines - especially when fights like Spence Crawford have been in negotiations for months, and then you have Oscar De La Hoya talking about fights like Tank Garcia "taking forever to make" - and both these fights are a lot smaller in comparison to Fury AJ.

That said, if people have watched boxing for a reasonable amount of time they will quickly realise Fury Joshua was never going to be next - when a fighter loses - unless there's a rematch clause - the losing fighter will always have 1 or 2 rebuilding fights (this scenario plays out so often I'm sure even an idiot would realise it).

As an example, I wonder what people would've thought if Pacquiao, immediately after his KO loss to Marquez, had gone straight into a Mayweather fight...

​​​​​
      Last edited by Body the jab; 10-13-2022, 07:52 AM.
      Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

LOL. And why did he have to take you to court again? Remind us.

Comment

“I’ll tell you what else they can’t do, these control freaks. They can’t go on someone else’s show because their ego is too big. This was not Joshua versus Fury, because Fury does not have three losses. This was Fury-Joshua, and it was all my show. So for them to turn up with their … ego and play ball and be the opponent, they’re not going to do it."
          Translated: My name is Tyson Fury. I'm the A-Side. The B-Side doesn't dictate terms.

Nothing wrong with this - so basically Joshua ducked by issuing unrealistic demands as a B-Side.

“So me and Deontay proved, even though we don’t like each other and we have no love lost, and he’s accused me of a million things, bull**** things—the one thing I can say about Deontay is the man’s got balls,” Fury said. “And not only did he not sign for a 60-40 [split] in the third fight, he took me to f-------g court to get that fight. He didn’t run away. He paid millions of dollars—well, I did, I lost (in court), so I had to pay his car fee—so I had to pay millions of dollars for him so this little motherf----- could fight me.

“And then you’ve got this other big sausage (Joshua) here, he’s got a contract on his table, willing to fight him, and he didn’t sign it. But Wilder has gone to court, arbitration, lawsuits, in American court, to make me fight. Now you tell me about men. One man’s potentially risking losing millions of dollars to make the fight and one man’s running from millions of dollars. Different, different men. Different men completely.”
          Mixed feelings on this, because while it's all facts...Fury's basically admitting he tried to duck Wilder for the third fight..

Comment

Yet you set an unrealistic deadlines like Finkels 24hr imploding offer to fight this fighter you think so lowly of ? GTFOH with your guys PR stunts you clowns.... For all Joshua's faults,shortcomings...challenging himself and anyone has never been one of them.
            dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Translated: My name is Tyson Fury. I'm the A-Side. The B-Side doesn't dictate terms.

Nothing wrong with this - so basically Joshua ducked by issuing unrealistic demands as a B-Side.

Mixed feelings on this, because while it's all facts...Fury's basically admitting he tried to duck Wilder for the third fight..
              Fury wasn't trying to duck Wilder. He had just stopped him and Wilder had a million excuses why he lost. The AJ was a profitable fight and AJ was the other champ. Don't know how that is ducking but the courts ruled rightfully that he had to fight Wilder and lets not forget all the delays of the pandemic.
              buge buge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Lmao, thanks for translating. I similarly talk **** loads and go round the houses, so could do with someone like you following me round to aid listeners of my rambling communications
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Why fault A.J for doing what you tried to do, 'Gypsy-Bum'? At least Joshua has a valid excuse, what is yours?
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Everybody knows Tyson is a twat to be honest i dont think he had mental depression just used that as an excuse to make himself look great. This is a drugs cheat so we cannot take himself seriously. Funny how Billy Saunders gone quiet, he was on gear when he beat Eubanks

Comment

Working...
                    X